Who got shot at System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ "french clubs where people know how to have a good time":D
clubing is the shit...now just get over yourselves....and for the people that don't like clubbing...go buy a bottle from the SAQ and get wasted at your house in a corner or something...or try going to a nice more upscale club before going on about bashing about there only being ugly ass sluts like the ones at systems...*byewhore*

En général, ceux qui se vantent d'être top shitt et d'avoir ben du fun à clubber, c'est les même qui ferme leur yeules quand ils sont seuls. En gang ils sont ben tough, mais quand tu les pognes tout seul, ils sont ben lowprofile. C'est comme l'internet, j'ai recontrer ben du monde d el'internet avec des grandes yeules et j'en revenais juste pas de voir la peronne en vrai. Deux personalitées ben différentes

C'est le même genre de gars qui vont jumper à 4 sur un gars saoul. Avez vous remarqué comment ils vont TOUJOURS à la même place ce monde là? C'est simple, ils se font chum avec les barman, les doorman et les gros gars de la place, so when shitt hit the fan avec 2-3 p'tits culs de 18-20 ans, ils ont du backup et savent qu'ils ne se feront pas crisser dehors (les doorman vont tjrs prendre pour eux).

Il se valorisent en se donnant un air de supériorité face à des ti-culs.

Un jour, tu finis tjrs par rencontrer ton homme. Des crinqués, y'en a partout. Tu peux etre le "king" de la place dans le club, mais en sortant quand tu entres chez vous accompagnés de ta dernière conquête à 3am, tu vaux pu grand chose toute seule. Habituellement, quand ce monde là on mangé une bonne volés, il comprennent et prennent leur trous. ;)

whats all this systems bashing.. everytime I went I had a good time. Who care about the ginos and sluts.. just have a good time with friends.

You read my mind :bigup:

You know what I realised , the ones who don't like clubbing at young age are the fat and ugly ones who will always get rejected by the opposite sex, wether its for a dance or even just to have a drink. :p

Come one people go clubbing a little , live life ... your young stop being in denial about yourselves :D

Dress nice , grab a couple of friends with you , hit a club , dance a little have a drink or two socialize , invite some girls/boys to dance , take some pics to have memories of a nice night out.

You don't like the crowd of a certain club ? go to another one !
Whoever says clubs are ''full'' of G units, well you are totally wrong.

Eventually if you are going to be shy , stand by the bar , have drinks until you can't taste alcohol and go home , of course clubbing will be boring for you !!!!

There are 100000000000001 clubs/lounges/supper clubs in town that are all different from each other... moomba, myst , time , 1234 , upper club... all nice clubs with older crowds.

So stop letting your mom feed you pasta 20 times a day and watch yourself gain 30 pounds of fat per year and go out :bigup:

How do you socialize in a 100db loud environment.

I'm not bashing you, I do go to clubs once in a while but you gotta admit that they are probably the worst place to talk to someone else. I don't really like it when someone have to talk out loud while spitting saliva in my ears.

lol if i'd be mr rich i wouldnt complain about the bottle price smartass...

you blabber as if you know me, but by what you post it shows you dont...here's why:
- I'm not rich
- I'm not mr VIVA ITALIA, far form it i hate italians because they act like ginos.
- i'm far from shy
- i go out just as much as anyone else, just not on the week because I have a serious job to take care of.
- i'm not fat...unless 140 lbs is fat now...
- my dick IS big

hahha

Why am I not surprised to hear from Russian_M3 going on about how great of a time he has because he's such an amazing clubber :rolleyes: .

No disrespect to clubbers, half my friends are clubbers and that's fine. I go out to the clubs sometimes, I never have a bad time but I have better memories in other places.

You speak of socializing; how do you really socialize in a club other then the occassional "I love you bro! You're amazing!" or the "baby, wanna drink from our bottle?!".

Going to a lounge, relaxing with a bunch of your good friends, drinking quality beers and alcoholic concoctions is generally more enjoyable for me. Whisky Cafe, Hookah Lounge, Saint Bock, hell even bars like McGibbons is easier to socialize then a club.

I'm not even going to say anything about paying all kinds of money for bottles. I know how easy it is to spend money when you're out, whether it's bottles or just buying a round of shooters. I don't dance so I don't find any reason to go to a club rather then any other place. I'm sorry if that's too uncool for you, but this is what I do to have fun.

Agree, I havn't stepped foot in a club in over a year, and prior to that I really didn't enjoy myself in clubs.

I really like lounges/supper clubs. I enjoy going out having a nice dinner at Bice , Cavalli , Globe...etc Then either hanging there for the rest of the night with friends , or going to Whisky's or Stogies and having a cigar with a few drinks.

Here are little facts about clubbing for the haters.

- First dress code and the "Gino Situation" : when you go to McDonalds you go and dress with wtv you want jogging pants jeans etc... when you go to Baton Rouge you were something nicer. So this is the same thing with club/bars go to Cheers and wear your tracksuit but when you go to Moomba or wtv club you gotta wear something more presentable. Keep your pyjamas for your basement.

-Music situation: there are enough club in Montreal with every kind of music from pop/rock to house/hiphop from commercial to underground with a little bit of research you can find the right fit for yourself. www.clubzone.com for listing of most clubs and bars in Montreal area.

-Alcohol prices: People complain about alcohol prices well those prices reflect the place club overheads are extremely expensive and have a lot of expenses.
If you go to a small pub it obvious that they wont charge 12$ a drink but when you go to Opera it a different story. Plus most of the clubs have special on drinks and bottles on certain night so if you dont want the regular price go on those nights.

People will complain about clubbing no matter what because that how the city is ... no matter how promoters/clubs try to make people happy there is always something now for those that are more understandable and enjoy clubbing you can easily make the party happening with friends.

Happy clubbing *tu*

the funniest part out of all this is he is actually doing exactly what he wants out of all this

piss you ladies off

LOLLLLL ... you know me too well by now :bigup:

Come on , admit it , you love it too :D

You say a thing or two on the net, and then you start seeing who has real mental problems :devil:

I just hope no one broke their keyboard because of this thread

:shocker:

Why is everyone sleeping :(

I need more entertainment !!!!

P.S. I love you all :D :bigup:

Back on subject ...

I heard system is gonne be much nicer than before , besides its a good thing they are making it one floor because most of the time one of the floors was half full.

I think they were even talking about making a smoking terrace on the roof so people wont have to go out :)

lol wtf at this thread
clubs are there to have fun, if u can't have fun where ppl are supposed to have fun, well who's the douche?

well said Hey-G

besides that my cock i bigger than yours , besides the fact that im better looking , besides the fact that im much more succesful than u , besides the fact I ****ed much more pussy than u , besides the fact that im smarter than you , besides the fact that im much more educated than u , besides the fact that im older than u , besides the fact that im on a much higher material level than you ...

I am credible enough to state that I own you :p in a sarcastic way of saying im better than u :)

dont go and kill yourslef :)

lol :cry:

I feel bad for you that you still have to go to clubs to try and, maybe succeed, in hooking up with girls probably half your age half the time. All that "money, wisdom, good lookingness ( lol )" and... no girlfriend ? who's got the problem now ?

I get laid every night probably not like you... go on... go clubbing.

How's the herpes nowadays ?

lol :cry:

I feel bad for you that you still have to go to clubs to try and, maybe succeed, in hooking up with girls probably half your age half the time. All that "money, wisdom, good lookingness ( lol )" and... no girlfriend ? who's got the problem now ?

I get laid every night probably not like you... go on... go clubbing.

How's the herpes nowadays ?

half our age would be 12.... thank god your not studying to be an accountant now eh....

last time i checked his last girl was 25... the one prior to that was 22... then there was 19-21-22-24

so.... unless i dont know how to count i dont see how you people only spot 12 year old girls in clubs.... maybe me and russian actually attract the minority of 18-19++ girls that are hot...

and how gay do some of you 22-23 year old sound saying you would not get with a hot 18-19-20 year old girl (as if your so damn mature and old that you NEVER could or would ...) thats total BS if you say that

^ Its funny how they need to prove their point, when theres nothing to prove.

Just for clarification, chernobyl_m3 stated that he's older then everyone here, so with a little bit of logic that would mean he's probably in his 30's-40's.

Just for clarification, chernobyl_m3 stated that he's older then everyone here, so with a little bit of logic that would mean he's probably in his 30's-40's.

if your 40 and single... and have a 20-21 year old beautiful girl throwing herself at you

what are the chances you will accept ....

uhmmm 99%

... he isnt the target market for clubs either... so a reply from a 30-40 year old man like him simply doesnt count

half our age would be 12.... thank god your not studying to be an accountant now eh....

last time i checked his last girl was 25... the one prior to that was 22... then there was 19-21-22-24

so.... unless i dont know how to count i dont see how you people only spot 12 year old girls in clubs.... maybe me and russian actually attract the minority of 18-19++ girls that are hot...

and how gay do some of you 22-23 year old sound saying you would not get with a hot 18-19-20 year old girl (as if your so damn mature and old that you NEVER could or would ...) thats total BS if you say that

it's fun to see how you took 3 word of what i said and made it your answer lol
talking about being on the defensive...

What i meant is that half the girls in clubs are around 17 y/o and the other part are slutty golddigging b*tches ( sorry for those 5-10% who are actually good and nice girls who likes to dance)

I use to love clubbing to, when i was 18 and i was drinking like crazy and having a good time but i matured and now prefer going to a bar, watching hockey on big screen, having a nice cold beer, being in confortable cloth and being able to talk to my friends without shouting and coming back to my girlfriend and having a good night "sleep" :bigup:

U'll wake up 40 y/o still going to clubs and thinking your a big shot because you can spend 400$ in a club when a real dad with a family spend twice as much for his children.

( numbers are pure exemples , incase u get off to me saying u dont spend as much or wtv )

:dunno:

jokes aside , i like to drive little wussies like you crazy on the net... but going to far is going too far !

That comment was simply ignorant and stupid...

its was a very big tragedy in the world , especially in Ukraine... I really see no point to make a joke about it, you truly are an idiot for joking about such tragedies :dunno:

on a side not what does Russian have to do with Chernobyl ???? :dunno:

:dunno:

jokes aside , i like to drive little wussies like you crazy on the net... but going to far is going too far !

That comment was simply ignorant and stupid...

its was a very big tragedy in the world , especially in Ukraine... I really see no point to make a joke about it, you truly are an idiot for joking about such tragedies :dunno:

on a side not what does Russian have to do with Chernobyl ???? :dunno:

Can you read?

if your 40 and single... and have a 20-21 year old beautiful girl throwing herself at you

what are the chances you will accept ....

uhmmm 99%

... he isnt the target market for clubs either... so a reply from a 30-40 year old man like him simply doesnt count

Dont waste your time :p ...

the only fun point about all these newbs is like throwing a bone to a dog , jumps on it right away but if you take it away , doesnt stop barking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back