Who got shot at System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
systems is gay....my girl was there for 1 hour, and in that one hour there were 3 fights...people are gay, thinking they're thugs with the way they dress and they act...

add that to the long list of reasons i dont go to sheep clubs no more.

same reason why I dont go clubbin anymore....i cant stand seeing people dress up to either think they're thugs, or rich boys in a club with 5 bottles...

it was someone's bday yesterday that's why everyone ended up going there, i'll speekto them later, hopefully none of them got hurt. but I still didn't step foot in that place because of people in there...and it's the same for all the other clubs...

nah man some kid ****ed with a busboy

he then went outside and a bouncer started chasing him and slapping him, after that all his friends came outside and it was war
good times.. good times

clubbing is for cool people ... so kids like most of you should stay home ... or for the ones who go clubbing to have beef

clubbing is for cool people ... so kids like most of you should stay home ... or for the ones who go clubbing to have beef

x2

Ive been to systems countless times and have never had a problem with anyone.. Except for the bald russian guy and persian dude

actually clubbing is for people who think they're cool and go try and make girls believe they are cool lol...

I used to club when I was 18-19-20....i dont see the point of it anymore...

LOSERS ALLLLL THE WAY !!!!!!!!! ^^^^ :p

bro like man , u see bro like shit , man bro homie G ,

everyone has their own taste I totally agree , HOWEVER if u were clubbing for 3 years and u dont see anything in it ... welll then u are made to stay home and jack off infront of the screen :)

I have been clubbing for over 7 years all around the world ... and each time I have a blast !!!!!

reason : I know how to enjoy myself ...

If everyone goes to a club hopping the party will be happening ... and it doesnt happen they say the club sucks ... GROW UP

Make it happen !!!!

ME and persian have been making it happen for the longest time ... people were coming to system not only to see us party but also party with us...

So stop being shy and snobby in your little corner with your drink , sipping on it every 5 seconds because your too nervous and shy to do something else until u get drunk and then u tell ur boys that u had a blast isn't cool !!!

enjoy life , if u dont like clubbing then dont talk shit because u cant party just do someting else ur good at , like staying home :)

P.S. Greg , I've heard people telling me they love me in so different ways , but not that way ...

just admit it :p ... yes yes i love u too

who said I stay home? I go out every friday and saturday nights, just not clubbing...

you see it show your still stuck in your adolescent years because for you peoplewho dont go clubbing are losers....my 14 year old cousin comes up with better insults then that....

anyways, it's up to you if you still enjoy going to clubs every night picking up little girls that need to get drunk to come home with you...lol

did that happen yesterday?
I went clubbing last night at ROUGE and it's not that bad... First time clubbing in the last 2 years..lol But you guys hating, if you don't go out anymore doesn't mean clubbers are losers...mind your own shit in the place and everything will be kool... who cares about the 18Y/O kids.. Anyways, Rouge gave me a fun time... but not every month for me....

who said I stay home? I go out every friday and saturday nights, just not clubbing...

you see it show your still stuck in your adolescent years because for you peoplewho dont go clubbing are losers....my 14 year old cousin comes up with better insults then that....

wasnt trying to insult anyone, was just stating true facts :bigup: :bigup:

MR. SCARFACE , I was refering to your definition about people who go clubbing which wasn't nice or true.

there are clubs for older crowds , such as thursdays and many more with people older than 30 and 40 ...

trust me they have alot of fun.

so i dont see ur point , u are contradicting yourself ...

besides , what credibility do you have to talk about things ?????????

I dont have as much credibility as you, you are teh God!! everything you say is pure!! i am oh so very sorry if I do not share the same opinion as you, and I did not mean to offend you! lol

ME and persian have been making it happen for the longest time ... people were coming to system not only to see us party but also party with us...

enjoy life , if u dont like clubbing then dont talk shit because u cant party just do someting else ur good at , like staying home :)

I love hooking up with 16-17 years old girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back