Hmmm... do I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jon.jpg

ya jon do this

If you do it...I would recommend you doing it like the picture...

I would! *tu*

i would do everything BUT the rubstrips in black. With those in black i find it's just too much.

I think a black roof would look super good too!

I don't get why everyone says its cheap. Euro rubstrips are exactly like that, textured. I would get those directly because there's a little spot for the euro plate but apparently I have to change my whole bumper, which isn't worth it.

I'm not doing the joey modded lights, I just don't like it.

Eventually I'd love to do the skirts, they help the car flow really well. I need to drop my car even more, first. I need sway bars and skid plates to drop my car... too much to do this year. Maybe I'll do the black hood but again, next year.

I'll stick to the rubstrips, tints (sorry guys, I need the tints :p) and blacked out grill for now. If I go badgeless, I have to fill in the notch. If I fill in the notch, I might as well get the boser I wanted. Again, next year or after summer. By that time I might have found all the pieces to go JTI, which in that case I'd have to paint my whole front anyways... Ahhh so many things to do *banghead*

Thanks again for the input guys, keep them coming.

I don't get why everyone says its cheap. Euro rubstrips are exactly like that, textured. I would get those directly because there's a little spot for the euro plate but apparently I have to change my whole bumper, which isn't worth it.

I'm not doing the joey modded lights, I just don't like it.

Eventually I'd love to do the skirts, they help the car flow really well. I need to drop my car even more, first. I need sway bars and skid plates to drop my car... too much to do this year. Maybe I'll do the black hood but again, next year.

I'll stick to the rubstrips, tints (sorry guys, I need the tints :p) and blacked out grill for now. If I go badgeless, I have to fill in the notch. If I fill in the notch, I might as well get the boser I wanted. Again, next year or after summer. By that time I might have found all the pieces to go JTI, which in that case I'd have to paint my whole front anyways... Ahhh so many things to do *banghead*

Thanks again for the input guys, keep them coming.

If you want to go bageless and yet don't, I would paint...I guesss... the sign....that would be very nice!

Moi jtrouve ca vraiment nice specialement avec les mags noir:bigup: , avec des mags silver je trouve que ca se complete mal mais toi avec les mags noir c'est une tout autre chose:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back