Spoilers Ufc Crocop Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.b

holly shit cro cop got knokced out cold by gonzaga *byewhore*

this you guys see crocop leg after he got knokned down !!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

wow he got a taste of his own medicine big time ... Imo if he got crocop kinda easily , hes gonna knock couture too

u guys are dumb nothing is predictable in this sport. All of them are good warriors...in the end it's a game of luck

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

wow he got a taste of his own medicine big time ... Imo if he got crocop kinda easily , hes gonna knock couture too

Well yeah possibly, Gonzaga is known for his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu , where as Crocop isn't. SO everyone thought well..couture has a very solid ground game and he does have a chance if he can take Crocop down. Where as now a match between Gonzaga and Couture will be worst for Randy due to Gonzaga's well rounded ability Imo.

But hey... GSP got knocked out by Serra (not even ranked in the top ten in welterweight)

and now Crocop knocked....

MMA is known for major upsets..lol Wearing 4 ounce gloves can make anyone have a punchers chance. Unlike boxing where fighters are "LIKELY" to come out a winner by being the one who worked harder technically and physically prior to the bout.

I was pretty shocked when i saw that Gonzaga used Cro cops own move against him, i thought Cro Cop was going in with a for sure win, but this was just like the fight with Serra and GSP , anything can happen, and as for Cro Cops leg when he was knoced out , i thought he had broken it as i saw it was completly turn around, but he was able to get up and walk away. Props to both fighter for putting on a good show.

Can't wait for the Couture and Gonzaga fight, should be very interesting as Couture thought he was going to face Cro Cop, but now everything changes.

MMA is known for major upsets..lol Wearing 4 ounce gloves can make anyone have a punchers chance. Unlike boxing where fighters are "LIKELY" to come out a winner by being the one who worked harder technically and physically prior to the bout.

true, one good punch from any fighter will do a huge damage, i guess crocop kinda took it too easy

maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back