Champlain Bridge is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very different view of life than most people, I mean, if the guy wants to jump why would we stop him? He's obviously not happy and is/will eventually be a burden to society...let the poor guy jump if he wants to.

As mean as it sounds, I do agree. If he really really REALLY wanted to kill himself he would've off'd himself quietly with a gun to the head, slashing his wrist, takign pills or jumping from a building.
People who hang by these bridges simply want attention. A friend who used to be in the canadian army told me he'd snipe these people for free because they are annoying.

took me 45mins to get from st-laurent to lasalle . 13S , 20 , if its one of those "father for justice" again , i'll snap!! they make us late for our wives/gf then divorce and dont get to see my kids.. haha

took me 45mins to get from st-laurent to lasalle . 13S , 20 , if its one of those "father for justice" again , i'll snap!! they make us late for our wives/gf then divorce and dont get to see my kids.. haha

so ...r u next on the bridge ???

I was there around 2:00 the traffic was flowing...then an ambulance tried to squeeze through traffic and then i found myself in the middle lane stuck for 45 minutes! on top of that i was starving and was stuck next to a worker with a loudspeaker shouting "hey osti, on va passer ou quoi?" atleast 5 times.

I got out of the car and was passing around a football...For those of you that take the champlain bridge, im sure youve felt those bumps every 20 feet, Looking at one up close...i never realized how wide they are lol

I still saw a guy strapped to the bridge yelling something as the traffic progressed , i thought it was an accident at first btw it really felt like i was in the Movie "independance day" lol

If any of you saw a ruthless impatient mofuker in a black turbo beetle driving on the shoulder today,
it was me

yeah i'm pretty sure it was just a desperate attempt to get some attention

if someone wants to jump, they will.. It's like your gf saying she will kill herself if you leave her..just another way to get some attention..

making thousands of people pay for it.. thats not cool

I still saw a guy strapped to the bridge yelling something as the traffic progressed , i thought it was an accident at first btw it really felt like i was in the Movie "independance day" lol

When I saw the car of the guy on the side (red cavalier), and didn't saw the guy on the stucture, I thought, there was a bomb in the car, so that's why they closed the bridge... :p

I was like, hmm, that bridge isn't made to have cars, stay put. It is made to have cars that passes by... I was like, hmm minimum 40-50 feet of drop if the ****ing bridge drops! :( :D :run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back