just lost all my points :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes everybody here speed..but when your at 1point left, you slow down.

when you have your license for less then 5month and already loosing it: you're one hell of a 100watt!

Loose it and pay!
Don't forget to drive and speed even whitout a license, you can't loose point anymore...only 2000$ per arrestation and car impound!

loll guys i was goin freakin 134 on a 100 zone everyone was goin 134 on a random highway i went to st lazare to check out a mustang n im from longeuil i wanted to get back fast i was tired of being on da road.. and u wouldnt beleive how many cars those pigs stoped man.. after i lost my first 3 points i did slow down a shitload but man its the highway n sumtimes u dont even know how fast ur goin intill the blue n red lights are flashin behing u

I got a speading ticket 1 time... since then I never speed again (or at least I am 100% sure that there are no cops where I speed)... But getting your 1st speeding tickets should have been a lesson for you, no?
Well if you didn't learn it, pay for it.

Tu peux bein chauffer une estie de civic!

Tant pis pour toi, t'avais juste a pas faire le cave

Doesn't matter what car you drive, the problem lies between the steering and the seat! :yikes:

Isn't it too late to slow down after you got your tickets? :dunno: I personally think u should get suspended and hopefully you'll learn to deal with the limitations your license have!

loll guys i was goin freakin 134 on a 100 zone everyone was goin 134 on a random highway i went to st lazare to check out a mustang n im from longeuil i wanted to get back fast i was tired of being on da road.. and u wouldnt beleive how many cars those pigs stoped man.. after i lost my first 3 points i did slow down a shitload but man its the highway n sumtimes u dont even know how fast ur goin intill the blue n red lights are flashin behing u

ces pour sa que les voiture vienne de serie avec des speedometres
:squintfin

It shows why you speed.

I lost 2 points in a 30zone I thought was a 40 zone and I was doing 51. Ever since then I dont speed at all because I cant get another ticket or Im royally fcuked. Now I rarely do over 19km/h. Laugh it up but until I get my full licence thats how Im going to drive with the occasional 'burst' of speed here and there.

If your licence was that important, you would have realised that 'yea maybe I should not speed as much and not as badly'

Im going to call BS on 'everybody was doing 130' .. yea in YOUR LANE, and why did the decide to stop YOU if 'everybody was going 130'. Go over to another lane and slow down, the limit is 100. Being on the road for so long is no excuse for speeding. Im wondering what you're going to do when you decide to drive to Ottawa or Toronto.

Lol, comme tu vis à Longueuil, si tu contestes ton ticket, tu risques d'attendre 1 ans avant de recevoir ta date de Cour et ensuite un autre coupe de mois avant d'avoir à passer en Cour. Tu peux bien le contester pour gagner du temps, mais tu devrais le payer parce que tu gagnera pas c'est certain.

Ca l'arrive à tout le monde de faire de la vitesse, mais apprends donc au moins pis lâches la pédale de gaz, tu vas finir par te tuer ou tuer quelqu'un avec ton innocence et ton inexpérience.

when did this site turn into one big hypocrisy? disgusting reading most of the replys.

Know what you mean, I've been driving for years since I lost my permit from DUI AND my car doesn't have tags either! Sucks having to renew each each, now I just have more beer money :bigup:

Last edited:

What a respectful yound man you are calling police officers pigs. I'm very pleased to know you are loosing your liscence. Do you realize that you are the type of person that gives our hobby of modified cars a bad name because of your driving habits? How does that make you feel? Enjoy the bus.

when did this site turn into one big hypocrisy? disgusting reading most of the replys.

Just because peopel like cars doesn't mean they like to drive like idiots. Judging by your ridiculous signature it seems you advocate streetracing. What an excellent position to have and a fine example a responsible driver. You should hang out with the thread starter, mabye show him the ropes about being irresponsible behind the wheel.

WOW juste WOW

you-win-prize.jpg

If the cop caught you at 134...meaning you were speeding at 138-140 km/h in your car.

With a "license probatoire", you should keep your needle allign with the 100 km/h mark!!!! not more...

:dunno:

i lost my licence a wile back i had a probie and got 5 points off and i learned my lesson my just pay ur ticket and loose ur licence because no matter what ur insurence is gonna gooo way up because u have two speeding infractions and a possible licence revoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back