just lost all my points :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barq

i got my liscence in around december n i got a speeding tickit n lost 3 points n paid that about 1 month later, then yesterday i got another speeding tickit n lost another 3 points so im -2 points cuz i have a probationary liscence...

should i pay the tickit n wait 3 months to get my points back or try to plee not guilty in court ??? the cop told me i should stop speeding but thats not gonna happen anytime soon..

i really dont know what to do :(

i got my liscence in around december n i got a speeding tickit n lost 3 points n paid that about 1 month later, then yesterday i got another speeding tickit n lost another 3 points so im -2 points cuz i have a probationary liscence...

should i pay the tickit n wait 3 months to get my points back or try to plee not guilty in court ??? the cop told me i should stop speeding but thats not gonna happen anytime soon..

real smart

My advice is to stop driving :bigup:

1st, try at least to stop speeding

2nd, stop speeding in front of cops

3rd, plead not guilty and try to get your full license, because loosing your license will more then double your insurance

Just shoot yourself in the head....You just lost your permit, a police officer suggested that you should stop speeding and all you have to say is that its not gonna happen anytime soon??Dude Im happy you lost it..

Tu peux bein chauffer une estie de civic!

Tant pis pour toi, t'avais juste a pas faire le cave

the cop tells you to stop speeding and you thoughts are it won't happen....it really shows your new to driving.

i say pay it and lose your liscence

im happy you lost it,,,and what a surprise , you drive a civic

1st, try at least to stop speeding

2nd, stop speeding in front of cops

3rd, plead not guilty and try to get your full license, because loosing your license will more then double your insurance

That's the Way !!!

the cop told me i should stop speeding but thats not gonna happen anytime soon..

the problem is right there....

you dont want to stop speeding and you are crying cause you got a ticket...

not realy smart.

the cop told me i should stop speeding but thats not gonna happen anytime soon..

you sir, are king shit. you have only 4 points and speed, lose your license and think you are not gonna slow down anytime soon. Good going. Now, because your such a genious, you lose your license, your insurance goes up and we all get to laugh at you for being so smart.

Glad you lost your license, Learn to speed at specific place "Such as napi etc", With people like you off the roads, montreal cops seems to be doing a good job in the end! :)

guys keep in mind that everyone of you speed sometimes too... you might be right saying hes probably a young civic guy that wont slow down... but he will learn like most of us and WILL slow down..

i admit myself speeding alot on the highway with my bike...

guys keep in mind that everyone of you speed sometimes too... you might be right saying hes probably a young civic guy that wont slow down... but he will learn like most of us and WILL slow down..

the problem isn't that he's speeding..we all do it at one point or the other...
it's his mentallity!! when i got my speeding ticket on my probatory license, and lost 5 points, i slowed the **** down for the rest of those 2 years...as simple as that

i speed too especially when going to work, nothing crazy but pretty fast..but i waited until i got my full license and a decent car before acting so.. got more chances to 'screw up" a.k.a getting caught.. (more points) i really didnt want to be left without a car to drive..

i guess not everyone had a head on their shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back