Magog cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmexx

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

Yup, here it is! The Magog VW Cruise and photoshoot!

Who: Dubbers!

Where: Julep to Magog!

When: Sunday, June 17, 2007 @ 10:15AM It's Father's Day!

Here's some motivation!

Tremblant Cruise!- 720P

Tremblant Cruise!- 480P

Who's in?

1) jmexx
2) kiarash
3) traction issuez aka rico
4) REDLINE_76
5) execchef337
6) DUBBMAN
7) freddy demon71
8) focusport
9) mk4pd150
10) VR6killer
11) highdb
12) alexs464
13) impulfusion
14) DubDrew
15) A2_dub
16) dubguyvr6
17) supraskylinegtr
18) HighDbHighRevs
19) passatvr6jf
20) mr joker
21) 2lODubster
22)
23) golfer_mk2
24) MadMax2020
25) [Ef]saceone[sF]
26) kickerneon
27) mathcab
28) GTI Rulez
29) baitaul
30) TitaniumACC

Get a date and I'm there ! As long as it's not the same week-end as the Bug Out !
P.S. These cruise are a really good idea ! :bigup:

Its about 120km after the champlain bridge.

Very nice little town..im there fairly often. I know a perfect parking lot for us.

I'm going to Bug Out too, no worries! I just wanna make sure that we don't do it on any other car event where people will have to choose. The roads there are awesome, it's gonna be a blast!

im down, but this time if you want me to be your mobile tripod you'll have to ride in my car! lol oh and then get in martins car or something since i want to get on cam too :p

not far at all, its like 1 hr drive.
imo better get an interesting route, hwy 10 is kinda boring, we want something with hills and curves this time!

as for the date well keep these in mind
June
10 Treffen show in New Hampshire + F1 weekend
16 OVD Dyno DAy
22-24 Bug Out @ Ile aux Coudes
30 Deutchbazar Show in Boucherville

so that leaves
sunday the 17th pretty much,
unless you want to do it july 1st, which is not advisable considering the conflict with holidays :p

I was thinking the 17th, too! And I did that route just to give people an idea, I won't be using Google Maps for a route :p.

We'll sit down Andrew, work something out with Marty :p

you could always get off in bromont and go through brome, knowlton, austin, to magog. some of the road are kinda shitty and i'm sure dirt roads are out of the question, they repaved the 243 from knowlton to mansonville last year and it was amazing in the fall but i have yet to go out there yet this spring, i will be going up there soon if you want i can see what shape the roads are in, and you also have to remember the construction that will be on the 10 as always{if only they could do the job right the first time damnit} could be a pain in the ass.

When you add yourself to the list, do like traction issuez and copy the list and add a number before your name.

If zokez still has his car we can put the miles on his car then :p.

1- My car will probably be a the cruise, but under a different owner
2- I will be freshly returned from Italy.. Ill be tired as **** to drive for those hours...

Guess I will miss this one again...

1) jmexx
2) kiarash
3) traction issuez aka rico
4)REDLINE_76

it's my dad's birthday but i'm taking one for the team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back