Dealership Invitiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Getting more cold calls from dealership lately, asking and invite to come see their cars in dealership.

So far I got a call from Acura and Saturn already.........Saturn are giving away Free gas card :yikes:

Nissan is also sending email and tell to come test drive a Versa/Sentra, Alitma or Maxima and can choose one of the 3 kits, one is 20$ Gas Card, one is car tool kits...

Anyone getting those cold call or invitation as well?

Getting more cold calls from dealership lately, asking and invite to come see their cars in dealership.

So far I got a call from Acura and Saturn already.........Saturn are giving away Free gas card :yikes:

Nissan is also sending email and tell to come test drive a Versa/Sentra, Alitma or Maxima and can choose one of the 3 kits, one is 20$ Gas Card, one is car tool kits...

Anyone getting those cold call or invitation as well?

MAN...!! really bad...!! :D ! But get the gift cards..at least...

I get this all the time, the guy from subaru on sources calls me every few months and really wants me to go...I keep asking to try an STI on a gravel road and they always say no.:(

They aren't cold calls, at least for me, they are "followup" calls to see if I am still interested. Last year I went to various dealerships looking for a new car, and every year they call when a new model comes out. For instance, I was looking at a 2005 civic Si, and when the 06 SI came out they invited me for a test drive.

They aren't cold calls, at least for me, they are "followup" calls to see if I am still interested. Last year I went to various dealerships looking for a new car, and every year they call when a new model comes out. For instance, I was looking at a 2005 civic Si, and when the 06 SI came out they invited me for a test drive.

but I need ask or touch anything for GM or Saturn, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back