woohoo im going lowwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie2LO

Well the puralator man brought this to me this morning and woke me up from my slumber, asshole:squintfin but atleast Im going to be able to get low soon in a ghetto way :)
Then its off to paint and ill be ballin intime for summer :)

springz.jpg

i got them from my cousin, if they last the summer im happy. Im spedning 2grand on paint next week I dont have cash for a full set up.

let him do what ever he wants its his car and he can put coilovers for 2000$ or 200$ that does not effect your lives

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(:( why people are soo cheap then after will cost u ever to get ur car fixt after those stupid coilovers

man you could of bought a name brand spring for 150$ new , i dont wanna diss you but its like you just threw your money out the window but hey if that all you could afford ,well enough said :D

told u it was a cheap set up !!! you should have just bought some drop springs still u get a better set up! damn noob !! lol

I don't want to e-parent you or anything, but if there's one thing I learned from car modding, it's do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
You should have saved your money.

I don't want to e-parent you or anything, but if there's one thing I learned from car modding, it's do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
You should have saved your money.

That is precisely what i tought when i saw the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back