Tough Decision: Surgery Side Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I had a crossbite to not long ago. I went to the orthodontist and he put whats called a "Herps" or something like that, no not herpes in my mouth. It was a piece of metal that is connected to your back top teeth that is always on the roof of your mouth and also connected to the bottom teeth, it kinda has springs to it. I know it sounds wierd but you have a super small key and place it in the hole of the Herps and then you turn it, and your jaw line is starting to get wider, but it moves at like 0.01 mm a day, and by 6 months or some or whenever you have to go back, your jaw line is perfect. It doesnt hurt what so ever. Go and ask them about it. It helped for me. It works on everyone i suppose. My jaw Line is perfect now.

LOL u reminded me of a hooligan friend i had in high school that the type of shit he would say in this scenario

i doubt it can get get worse if it does then do it if not live with it 10-15 % is too much of a high number for me

lol haahahahahaha

Hadi, i never noticed that lol.
Honestly dont do it bro.
Everyone criticizes themselves about something, most of the time, youre the only person that thinks its a big deal.
Its not worth it bro.

jai les dents plutot croches, genre gap din palettes et plus avancées que la rangée du bas.. c'est pas horrible, mais cest pas vraiment beau..

quand jetais jeune jai jamais voulu avoir des broches.. aujourdhui, je sais pu trop..

je suis quand meme fait dememe et jai appris a vivre avec meme si ca meceure un peu des fois, mais de la a risquer ma *sante* pour des details du genre..je crois pas que je le ferais. c'est ben beau avoir un beau sourire, mais si tu risque de rester paralyser en partie, a mon avis ca en vaut pas la peine..

jai les dents plutot croches, genre gap din palettes et plus avancées que la rangée du bas.. c'est pas horrible, mais cest pas vraiment beau..

quand jetais jeune jai jamais voulu avoir des broches.. aujourdhui, je sais pu trop..

je suis quand meme fait dememe et jai appris a vivre avec meme si ca meceure un peu des fois, mais de la a risquer ma *sante* pour des details du genre..je crois pas que je le ferais. c'est ben beau avoir un beau sourire, mais si tu risque de rester paralyser en partie, a mon avis ca en vaut pas la peine..

T'es tu Nathan de Loft Story !?!?!?!?

mouth problems sucks..
heres mine :
DSC00352.jpg

i have my appointement on friday to see what he as to do..
now, it ****in hurts !!!!!!!!
i have to take like 3 pills to calm the pain... :cry:

About 3-4 mm.
I'm a very self-conscious person, so I guess that's my weakness. A lot of people don't notice it, and my teeth are straight so when I smile, it doesn't look bad. But the bite just doesn't align.

After hearing from all of you, I don't think I'll be doing it. The side effects are too risky. Imagine not being able to feel your lips or your chin...

If it gets worse though in the next year, I'll have to suck it up and do it.

I was thinking of getting robot legs, its a risky operation but its totally worth it.

On a serious note, your bottom teeth are in front of the upper ones? If so I've never noticed so you shouldn't go through with the operation holmes

Ah I think I had that when I was younger cause I sucked my thumb too much so my jaw was way back compared to my upper teeth so I had braces with elastics from upper to lower level to bring the jaw foward. Now I'm all better plus I got like 20 lolipops throughout the "having braces" period.

^^ Lets keep it this way , i dont like the hairs and dick loollll

Nah je sais que mon username peut porter a confusion apres une emission aussi stupide, mais bon.. au moins j'y ressemble pas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back