$139,000 for the Audi R8 in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

Audi Canada announces pricing for the R8 at $139,000.00CAN. The car should be showing up in September, just in time for winter.

076__scaled_600.jpg

Carrera 4S lists at $123,000.00CAN.

normal.jpg

Tough choice...

The R8 beat out the Aston Vantage v8 and the Porsche Turbo in a C&D comparo (Aston 3, Porsche 2 and R8 1st) . Although the Porsche was faster on the straights and acceleration, the Audi beat it on the track, faster top speed and was the favorite in the handling dept.

Im a Porsche guy but the R8 is impressive. I think id get a R8 over the carrera S (even though that's an amazing car!) but not over a turbo or GT3.

Hard to pick anything over any Porsche...and i realy like the Aston..Good thing i can't afford any of them. id go nuts picking one..

Dire que le patron de ma soeur, est en attente sur la liste, et il va l'avoir au mois de mars 2008, je vais prendre des pics et je vais vous les montré :)

no comment...!

I think the price is good.

me too I know somebody who ordered one...! Iwill ask for delivery date

The Aston V8 is a beautiful design, but down on performance when compared to Porsche and Audi.

Aston's are nice to look at, but I don't think I would ever own one.

The Aston V8 is a beautiful design, but down on performance when compared to Porsche and Audi.

Aston's are nice to look at, but I don't think I would ever own one.

Id pick the V8 Vantage over the R8. It's not always about performance. ;) The R8 does look amazing and I would have thought it would have been more expensive. Good to see we're up and running not too far behind the U.S. for once :)

I love the R8... It is very different from the Porsche design and (in my opinion) looks more aggressive.

si ca avait ete un 2+2!! merde! a part les 911, avez vous une suggestion de 2+2 dans le style sport-semi exotique semi-abordable? :p ca donne le gout de changer d'idee pour le kid! ;)

I think it's a good car, and I like the direction audi is going in. This car fills the niche extremly well in that price range. I think If audi would have priced it 20k less it would sell like crazy, but of course eat into porsche sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back