Cops giving ticket and towing car at corner Peel and St-cath

Status
Not open for further replies.

keekoyman

My friend who drive a Volvo S40 just got tix for tint window. They had the machine /tool to measure the tint.

he saw the cops pull over 2 mercedes and a hummer and 4 others luxury car

they also tow Katay's Sti.

... anyway good luck guys.

Les cops veulent pas se forcer a faire reigner l'ordre c vriament chiant fak la ils se trouvent des ptites jobines qui rapportent de largent a l'état qui doit etre content car sa autofinance l'organisation des policiers.

Ils perdent tellement de temps avec ca... et la seule chose que ca fait... c'est que la population vont les haïr encore plus.

Ont dirait que ya pu ca l'espèce de fierté d'être policier et de résoudre des crimes celà a changé d'optique totalement.

It's funny in a way because they really think this will discourage people from modding their cars even if it's just window tint.... sheesh, what a bunch of losers.

Les cops veulent pas se forcer a faire reigner l'ordre c vriament chiant fak la ils se trouvent des ptites jobines qui rapportent de largent a l'état qui doit etre content car sa autofinance l'organisation des policiers.

Ils perdent tellement de temps avec ca... et la seule chose que ca fait... c'est que la population vont les haïr encore plus.

Ont dirait que ya pu ca l'espèce de fierté d'être policier et de résoudre des crimes celà a changé d'optique totalement.

C`est une minorite de la population les chars modifies alors ca doit faire l`affaire de bien des personnes. Le probleme c`est que le monde ont ambitionne alors tout lmonde payent pour eux.

qu'ils s'arrangent dont a faire baisser la criminalité ou faire la circulation dans les zones en construction au lieu de perdre leurs temps avec mes taxes.

it must really suck to be you guys....i never got bothered, not with my truck, not with my previous cars, the only time I did get stopped was for speeding and that was my own fault.

it must suck driving around and worrying if a cop will stop you or not for some junk you put on your car...

For the tint thing, just drive with the front widows down you should be fine. Worked for me a couple of times!

j'ai mangé un ticket de vitesse vla 2 semaines, 74 d'une zone de 50... ok c'est mérité, mais...

je roule sur jarry direction ouest, je passe sous le viaduc querbes ( ca descend a cette endroit) Bang jme fais pincer...

500 m avant le viaduc, il y a une zone scolaire si j'métais fais pogner a cette endroit ca maurais moins déranger au moins il protégerais les ti nenfants ben non y pogne le monde dans une cote, les ti nenfants peuvent mourir écrasé en toute quiétude:bigup:

I saw the STi being put on the flatbed today too, and a stock benz being checked for tints

All this shit has made me paranoid, I won't even drive my beater downtown.

it must really suck to be you guys....i never got bothered, not with my truck, not with my previous cars, the only time I did get stopped was for speeding and that was my own fault.

it must suck driving around and worrying if a cop will stop you or not for some junk you put on your car...

although I agree with you, I find it a bit ridiculous with tints. Montreal's really that dangerous that they feel threatened by not seeing the freckles on the driver?

Furthermore, everybody and their grandmas has tints. They're on the shitbox delivery cars that drive by daily, their on the dads daily driver, they're on prestigous as well as the underground vehicles.

Tints should be just as illegal as jay-walking (not to give them any ideas), but Peel and St-Catherine? come on...the heart of jay-walk central and have you ever seen someone get a ticket? actually...now that I think of it. is it illegal to walk around without identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back