Smoking tailights

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But if you smoke them so they dont seem noticable from far hopefully you wont get caught otherwise, illegal.

it's not legal

i smoked my tails back in 2005 i think, now it's still slightly dark, but i never got any problem. i didnt make them go black neither lol. but nowadays with begin and his friends, watch out ;)

one thing you need to make sure of, is that the reflectors still do their job and that your lights are clearly visible (when on) from about 150ft. some people make them sooooo dark you can barely see them light on even during the night :/

it's not legal

i smoked my tails back in 2005 i think, now it's still slightly dark, but i never got any problem. i didnt make them go black neither lol. but nowadays with begin and his friends, watch out ;)

one thing you need to make sure of, is that the reflectors still do their job and that your lights are clearly visible (when on) from about 150ft. some people make them sooooo dark you can barely see them light on even during the night :/

Mes tail lights sont smokées moi aussi. J'ai jamais eu de problèmes avec ça mais y faut dire que j'ai quand meme fait une job clean et j'ai pas un char qui attire l'attention de la police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back