So I Did It!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna leave it stock for now and maybe next year if i fall on some wheels at a good price i might look into it

Congrats! you'll love it...even more once you get it chipped

(I don't know if you know this forum; but www.audizine.com is a great place to learn more about Audi and talk with other owners!)

Congrats! you'll love it...even more once you get it chipped

(I don't know if you know this forum; but www.audizine.com is a great place to learn more about Audi and talk with other owners!)

thanks.. i was considering a chip maybe next year but not sure yet. we'll see how it goes

i know i've been roaming arounf on audizine.com and audiworld and fourtitude.com

really helpful sites for audis :D

Yes, definitely chip it. It's a totally new drive afterwards and you'll won't want to go back to stock.

Wow Steve, Congrats!

I just came back from Cuba and read your post.

Excellent Combo Choice!

thanks leo

Yes, definitely chip it. It's a totally new drive afterwards and you'll won't want to go back to stock.

i know i might consider for sure since there is a big difference in performance, but if i do decide to do it it'll probably be in the spring time

thanks leo

i know i might consider for sure since there is a big difference in performance, but if i do decide to do it it'll probably be in the spring time

The only little mods I'd consider is changing the bumper light deflectors (from orange to smoked), & painting the calipers red. As for the interior, aluminum TT pedals, shift knob, & an in-dash NAV.

Are these the type of "small" mods you're considering to do throughout the next couple of months?

The RS4 pedal set fits the A4. So, no need to get the TT ones and try to fit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back