So I Did It!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'mk4-Turbo

So tonight i signed for a B7 A4 S Line with Titanium package. Wow! i'm freaking excited

i just wanna say thanks to Sergio (2lodubster) for doing a great job hooking me up. I recommend future business with him for helping me out at his fullest *tu*

So the car is
-ibis White on black
-S Line package
-Titanium package

i also got some extra options
-cold weather package ( ski bag, rear heated seats and headlight washers)
-ipod glove box interface
-technology package (adaptive headlights, garage door opener, bluetooth)

can't wait should arrive 2-3 weeks

just had to let it off my chest :p

p.s the jetta is still for sale....MAKE SOME OFFERS PEOPLE

zie4zm.jpg

zie4zm.jpg

my thing was...do i go sporty? or more classy?

only way getting it black is going titanium package...but the advantage is the grill, int. trim, wheels, headliner....everything flows perfect

much sportier on a white car

Congrats man! Very nice car!

I wonder how long it will take untill you start modding this one. lol

I think this morning I saw you. You were heading to the dealership. Marcel Laurin corner with Henri Bourassa, I saw you there, stopped at the light.

Newayz, congrats on the new car, will look sweeet... The only thing it would neeed is a drop because these too, they come 4x4...!

I think this morning I saw you. You were heading to the dealership. Marcel Laurin corner with Henri Bourassa, I saw you there, stopped at the light.

Newayz, congrats on the new car, will look sweeet... The only thing it would neeed is a drop because these too, they come 4x4...!

yup that was you i saw :D wasn't heading to the dealer though....was picking up some stock for my store

i don't think i'll be touching the suspension...thats why igot the s line package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back