where can i find a mint 24v VR6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrsixer

i need one with very low mileage and if possible, no winters! Anybody know someone who has one?? gti or jetta...dont matter!

fortier auto occasion has one, it was my friend's car (its the son of the owner) very nice car!

14 900 I think

my brother has a really nice one. Hes getting a new car in the spring, Im sure hed consider selling it early. It is a 2003 GTi, about 60K kms, its mint.

Koni Coilovers
Unitronic Chip
OEM Nav unit
Magnaflow exhaust
Eurosport Intake.

The car is fast and sounds like a beast.

How much are you looking to pay?

my brother has a really nice one. Hes getting a new car in the spring, Im sure hed consider selling it early. It is a 2003 GTi, about 60K kms, its mint.

Koni Coilovers
Unitronic Chip
OEM Nav unit
Magnaflow exhaust
Eurosport Intake.

The car is fast and sounds like a beast.

How much are you looking to pay?

Is it the silverstone gray one in the west-island if so, how much?

Is it the silverstone gray one in the west-island if so, how much?

Yup, that's me. I'm asking $16,900.00 Like my bro said, the car is in top shape. Just recent had my drivers side axle replaced, along with the strut mounts and rear control arm bushings. Car has approximately 67 000kms.

My friend selin his 24v original,unitronic chip,pates4 coilovers,337 bbs and 337 kit,alpine sound ssytem and dvd player,unortodox poulleys,neuspeed from headers to the end catback,neuspeed headers...... 18.000$ 70.000km

if you are also interested in a 2000 golf gl with a vr6 24 in it and manny oem parts i have one for sale soon. The only thing it needs if minor bodywor and paint (bought the car new in 99 no accident thought) around 6-7000$ less thand a gli 02-03 or gti 03+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back