finally bought an MK2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a freak

i bought an mk2 gti this w/e. the price was so ridiculous i couldn't pass this one up. since even though this is my first vw i have wanted a gti for as long as i can remember. i have a couple of questions, does anyone know where i can get a passenger rear quarter patch panel from? the wheel arch is rotted through. besides that and the small hole in the floor it is otherwise fair shape. i will probably have 3 teardrop mags for sale very soon. does anyone have a quad light badgeless grill f/s? it has the dual rounds on it now but it is being held on by tie-wraps. by the way, i bought it for the astoundingly low price of $400!:D

Monidex for the Patch panel's to repair rust and Welcome to the wonderful world of Mk2's :bigup:

we need to see pics, i've really been thinking about trying to find and mk1 gti...i already have an mk4, but something about the mk1, they are so small...and with a proper swap...could haul ass and surprise a lot of people

i know, i'm taking alot of heat about the paint, but for now it doesn't really bother me. The rattle can paint job sounds like a good alternative. hmmmm maybe tremclad flat black? i'm just thinking about which motor 2 swap in right now, 24v vr6 or 1.8t. Decisions, decisions.

if you have the $, i'd love to see a 24V purple mk2, must be insulting for a hondaguy to get smoked by a purple mk2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back