Club sound thread (house dance other)

fuck yes dude. I had that on loop for an hour on the way home today, drove along the water all the way from verdun to beaconsfield on that side road to avoid awful 20 west traffic. windows down/sunroof open, shit was so good. also been jamming out to this track lately:

That song by Dada Life goes with every scene whenever I drive. It's such an awesome song. Superlove sounds great, thanks for the post! Downloading it on SND live.

That song by Dada Life goes with every scene whenever I drive. It's such an awesome song. Superlove sounds great, thanks for the post! Downloading it on SND live.
Haha yeah. I actually bought the Rolling Stone T-Shirt MP3 because I couldn't find it anywhere, and I only download music in 320kbps format. Usually to get a track I'll just Google "avicii - superlove.mp3 320kbps" for example and it'll work for most new songs.

If you want more tracks go here: http://clubkings.eu/mp3_download/
It's a polish mp3 site with new mp3s posted daily, most are in 320kbps quality. I get most of my music from there and beatport

edit: click "pobierz" after clicking a song to preview which means download, if you want a track

Back