Lf: Golf Mk2 Vr6 W/ Audi Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaya

Hey guys i saw a thread a few days ago it was a mk2 golf vr6 swap, it wasnt plated and needed inspection, the car had audi rims in the picture, i was wondering if you no where the thread is because i cant find it and im interested in this car. thanks guys,

Jared

Sorry buddy, I bought it yesterday and the guy kept getting calls so he got the ad removed completly!, I even looked for it once I got back, for referal but its gone...he had lowered the price for few days now but I was the first one to jump on it.

Thats retarded using a clean mk2 vr6 as a winter beater, way to waste a nice car, my 2 cents, but thanks anyways for letting me no where to add went

Thats retarded using a clean mk2 vr6 as a winter beater, way to waste a nice car, my 2 cents, but thanks anyways for letting me no where to add went

trust me this mk2 I bought was far from being clean, the picture was from 2 years ago, the car now had pretty much rust everywhere, but the floor is still solid and thats whats important, so for me its a perfect winter car unless I do what I did with my other mk2. I dont know if you seen my Montana green gti 16v original or my A4, but I do take care of my rides. GL finding another one.:bigup:

trust me this mk2 I bought was far from being clean, the picture was from 2 years ago, the car now had pretty much rust everywhere, but the floor is still solid and thats whats important, so for me its a perfect winter car unless I do what I did with my other mk2. I dont know if you seen my Montana green gti 16v original or my A4, but I do take care of my rides. GL finding another one.:bigup:

I see this car coming home from school everyday, trust me the rust had gotten to it, the hatch and fenders were gone. I would have bought it just to swap the engine into my car and sell the rims :p

spray that bit<h with oil!!!!!!!!!!! lol, your lucky to have a vr6 as a winter beater, i have a 1989 century 2 door pimp mobile as a winter beater

on the side note, i wish i had a vr6:(

spray that bit<h with oil!!!!!!!!!!! lol, your lucky to have a vr6 as a winter beater, i have a 1989 century 2 door pimp mobile as a winter beater

on the side note, i wish i had a vr6:(

definatly spray her with oil after I change the fenders, hood and tailgate from original gti mk2 black, she will be brand new....then take care of her the way she deserves. im gonna bring her back on the road...*tu*

u kant not drive a mk2 vr6 in winter comme on bro

what r u saying I should or should not drive it this winter?not clear, but really I dont care cause like I said the car is rusty, I bought cause I was looking for a winter beater and I stomped on this and had to buy it. it had a vr6 and lots of good stuff but I already gotta pass inspection on it, if it was not for me this car would end up at the scrap and someone would of made $$$ on parts alone, im taking the time to change body parts on it, fix the rust, oil it while spending the least possible cause I already own 2 other cars that I dont wanna drive this winter. After I pass inspection next week, im working on the body and trust me this car will be much better than when I bought it, so the car ends up clean and back on the road. She is worth it, just lots to do on it. most poeple think I would let it rot or something cause im driving it this winter??...only thing I cant control is other drivers and the weather so if something happens....oohh welll. at least im gonna enjoy the car!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back