my 505cid pontiac Aluminum block

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro_touring79TA

this is the block i orderd from www.krepower.com . just came in this morning. its got bronze lifter guides, darton sleeves, simies cylinders, reinforced lifter valley, 50mm cam bearings, 4 bolt splayed main caps.

J'ai tjs rever de voir quelqu'un tenir un big block dans ces bras sans se peter une veine dans l'front....

Belle pièce... c'est quoi la suite?

le block paise 121 lbs, le poids d'une belle femme lol apres les fete, jva commander les tete chez la meme place, pi la mass rotative de chez butler performance.

enough, but well worth it, when im done, its gonna push out about 740 hp and way cheaper then a GM 502 or 572, weigh tons less also, plus its ALL PONTIAC! nothing i hate more then seeing a chevy powerd T/A!!!! pontiac has parts and power also! just got to look for the right parts!!

oh noooeess a chevy powered pontiac!!! lol.

props for being too hardcore man :bigup:

good luck with the build

:D That would like nice under the Christmas tree.

I read up on the block (as I'm sure you've done extensively), that thing will support well over 1500hp so it looks like your projected 740hp won't be stressing it at all, lol.

Awesome piece. Keep us updated.

enough, but well worth it, when im done, its gonna push out about 740 hp and way cheaper then a GM 502 or 572, weigh tons less also, plus its ALL PONTIAC! nothing i hate more then seeing a chevy powerd T/A!!!! pontiac has parts and power also! just got to look for the right parts!!

NM..I checked out there site..:yikes:. Nice though. So I take it this is a drag car pretty much?

NM..I checked out there site..:yikes:. Nice though. So I take it this is a drag car pretty much?

yeah the price you saw was for the block only, not including the machining, prepping and shipping.

nop! 1/4 sucks! im building a corner carver, wana bust the common mentality of old cars cant handle, thats why i got the lighter aluminum block and not the iron block like most 1/4 guys. also my T-56 6 speed wont last long if i keap blasting down the 1/4 with it, ther tough but to a sertin point, ill be putting out alot more power then the viper with alot more weight load on the tranny then the viper puts on it. but mind you my Viper spec T-56 is from the Viper Ram sooo. might be built tougher. and if it busts, im sending it to G force transmissions in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back