Gtr VGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Même les pilotes professionel font des erreurs mais c'est vrai que le monde ici sont au dessus de tout ca.:p

S'il a essayé de drifter j'suis content que ce soit arrivé, j'espère juste que les assurances ne payent pas.

I love how people immediately associate the GT-R with drifting. You guys are right, AWD + an incredibly advanced stability control management system is awesome for massive doriftoing!

wow ... lhistoire du titanic se repete mais en version voiture !!! premier sorti du vehicule et il est deja scrap en rentrant dans qqch .... :run:

I love how people immediately associate the GT-R with drifting. You guys are right, AWD + an incredibly advanced stability control management system is awesome for massive doriftoing!

actually, that might sound really stupid but how do you drift with an AWD car? I never drove one but there should be too much traction for that to happen :dunno::run:

hum? im the only person who talked about drifting here and if you read my post, you may understand why I said that. And no, people associate the skyline with drifting, specialy the gt-s, I never heard someone talking about drifting a gt-r.

Ho btw, teach me about awd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back