VR6 engine + MK2 Golf parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlukeSDS

Hello,

I'm selling a vr6 that has just been stripped out of a 1988 MK2 Golf. For more information you can call Paolo at (514) 591-3570.

1995 - 1998 2.8L VR6 140,000 kms with manual transmission, clutch, ecu, needs new radiator and oil pan. 650$ without transmission, 900$ with transmission and catback. Went to my mechanic to find out year of vr6 told me he was not to sure about year said it is a 2.8l vr6 12 valve anywere between 1995-1998 sorry about that guy's. More pic's of vr6 at bottom of post :)

2.5" cat back - 75$
2 tail lights - 10$
2 Porsche bucket seats, electrical with brackets - 250$ for both.

1000$ for everything.:yikes:

Looking to sell everything at once but can sell seperatly also, for more information call Paolo (514) 591-3570. Need to sell a.s.a.p need to start new project car befor snow clears. More than welcome to come see it for yourself if anyone would like. :)

Last edited:
lets go ppl need to sell asap give me your offers :). will be posting more info on vr6 today need to go to garage after work :).

thats right all vr6 needs is new radiator with oil pan and it will run like a champ :). and for the the bbs rims will have more pics by tonight.

let's go ppl there is still alot of stuff left everything needs to go go go. Nice doing business with you smokedout088.

thank you!!! everyone very good guy here, pleasure to do business with you!! ill call you in a few days for the rest;):bigup:

would be nice if we could see a picture of the entire engine, you know, one where we can see the throttle body... That way, you can tell for sure if it's OBDI ( 1993-95 ) or OBDII ( 1996-99 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back