Assurance/Insurance 2008. (Liste)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper : install pas ca si tu veut pas pousser pour le faire partir ;)

motodirect..c'est pas tout les assureur qui donne un rabais.

800$ pour une premiere année de moto 1bord feu-vol...c'est "normal"

Ouais a checker les prix sur ce thread, je trouve que c pas mal normal aussi. Bofff normal mais cher. Avec le commentaire de munchy, je me suis dit je vais poser la question quand meme, qui sait.

Je comptais pas installer mon viper, surtout avec les trucs que jai lu sur m4e. mais je me suis dit entre ca et motodirect, ca pourrait faire une difference. Mais honetement, je pense plus trop faire ca...ca vaut vraiment pas la peine.

Having an alarm will give you a small credit on your insurance. Being a member of MotoDirect will give you a 10% reduction on your insurance if you're insured with La Capitale. Just take into account that it costs about $25 to become a member of motodirect.

I figured i would take advantage of the site as well as its rebates. we ll see.

Being an apprentice will increase your insurance rate. Experience counts, as does age, and whether you are married or not, have kids, etc.

common sense i guess, funny enough i was talking a friend of mine at TD, who is respectable, and he seemed convince that experience doesnt count. maybe with TD but with la capitale, im sure it makes a difference.

Yes, ANY and ALL claims you have made in the last 3-6 years (depending on company) will count against you and increase your insurance rate.

Yeah i figured if that as well. It doesnt make much sense to me that both the bike and car will be affected by either or the other. I mean honestly if my bike is stolen why would my car insurance go up...and vice versa. That would almost incourage me to get my bike insured elsewhere. A friend is going to give me the number a company that insures bikes without the need for a car or house with them. Although i think i would prefer having all insurance in one spot, if either of the two, affects the other, that just doesnt make it reasonable.

Well at least there is a reason for the price being a little bit on the expensive side, ide rather that, knowing that it will go down with experience and with those two claims getting erased, then just knowing its the best price and its staying that way, i would have felt ripped off by a company ive been with for close to 5 years.

Company: Jevco
Phone:? I did it through an agent.
Bike: 1999 CBR 900rr
Sex: m
Price: 750$
Coverage: 2 way, except no theft/fire/vandalism...

i just spoke to my insurance and it turns out my premium goes from 800 to 630 with the alarm and motodirect membership. its kind of a big difference if u ask me, i had no clue the difference would be that big

Wow! Not bad!!! Is the Z1000 considered super sport?

nop sport-touring... !

Hehe... neither is my SV1000s.
My insurance deal is so good it merits being mentioned again. I couldn't believe the difference between this bike and the GSXR I had.

Company: Trudeau et Trudeau
Bike: 2005 SV1000s
Sex: M
Price: $298 tx inc. (including discount for anti-theft)
Coverage: $250 Deductible; All risks, COLLISION and Fire/theft/vandalism, Roadside Assistance, 2Million Liability
Car and house insured with different company. No claims or tickets in passed 5 yrs.

Company: Desjardins
Bike: 1997 ZX6R
Price: $1050 tx inc. (no disc. added for any anti-theft since none installed)
Coverage: 2 Million Liability, w/ fire theft and vandalism
Car insured with them (1way, low payments)

-- also quoted --
Price: $402 tx inc.
Coverage: 2 Million Liability

Company: La Personnelle
Phone: whatever, look google.
Bike: CBR 600 1999
Sex: Male
Price: 622$ + tax.
Coverage: 1 bord + feu + vol + vandalisme. 250$ déductible et 2 million de responsabilité civile.

Company: st-louis vaugeois inc (javco)
Bike:ktm duke II 2002
Sex: m
Coverage: full 2 coter 500 deductible
price:675$

Company: assurances St. denis vaugeois
Bike: z1000 2007
Prix:690$ full coverage valeur a neuf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back