Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS OWNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Au pire taurais pu faire juste un post bilangue a place avec toute tes question... faudrais pas ten parte 15 quand meme ...

Try putting everything in the same thread next time, it beats having to go back and forth.

Try that for opinions: carsurvey.org

take 5 minutes to surf the site, i didnt put that link to his answers ... he needs them hes gonna take his time to look for it...if he has time to post 5 different topics i think he'll find 5 mins to go throught that site:scratch:;)

3600 Rpm.

Comme les autres ont dit, t'aurais pu ajouter cette question dans l'autre discution que t'avais commencée...

:yikes:
is it a 3 cylinder or what? :run:

La 5e vitesse est très courte. Les Subaru devraient toutes avoir une 6e vitesse! Ça reste moins pire que l'Elantra à mon amie qui tournait à 4000 RPM à 120!

Reste que ma Subaru est quand même économique sur l'autoroute à 120, c'est quand je m'énerve un peu qu'elle boit beaucoup.

thanks bobmobile,
still a lot but what you gonna do... :(
im asking cuz my mx3 was a shitbox on highway - 120 - 3900rpm
i pulls like crazy when you floor it but forget about relaxed driving.
Id never sell it if it had 6th gear lol

3600 rpm.....is that a joke? That's crazy! What's the top speed 150?

my audi, with its original 1.8t tranny, at 120 kph it rev at 3300 rpm in 5th gear.

Praticaly the max speed is about 250 kph (@ 6300-6400 rpm the stock engine have a lack of power so it cant go faster)
but theoretically the max speed is 264 kph (@ maximum engine revv = 7200 rpm)

With my 2.8 tranny it rev at 3100 rpm for the same speed and same gear.

Praticaly the max speed should be about the same
but theoretically my max speed is now 280 kph.

I have to agree that it should have an other gear. Doing highway become quickly anoying for the noise of the engine and all. But there's still an advantage. When I it the pedal I almost instantly hit 12 pounds of boots and I can easily pass other cars without down shifting.

so how much gas does the 1.8T take if you keep 120 constant speed?

at 110-120 this summer (when I went on vacation) I did something between 500 and 600 km with a little bit more than 3/4 of a tank. So let say something like 60$ for for 50 liters of gas...

I normaly do 350-400 km with 3/4 of a tank (this week: 54.00$ for 45 liters of gas lol) and thats almost only on urban roads.

aha...that's a bit much for a 1.8 though. I do just slightly less with my 4.0 V8. I guess you save lots of fuel only if you keep the speed low enough so the turbo doesn't kick in.

i have an integra gsr that revs at about 3900 rpm at 120 i dont know what the max speed is but ive taken it to about 220 on highway, and i can go all the way to toronto on a single full tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back