Orangeball is going to Orange County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandro_Bit

occ.jpg

To everyone interested in coming to the 2008 Orangeball Rally, we just confirmed with the staff at OCC that for this year's rally we will be in fact making a pit stop at Orange County Choppers for a tour of the shop.

We'll be allowed to walk around the showroom and to go into the viewing room to look into the shop (for insurance purposes we won't be allowed to go into the actual shop). We were told that TLC would most likely be filming so depending how much of a ruckus we make outside maybe we can get them to come out and spend some time with us. A meeting with one of the guys from the show was left in the air because they're always running around and we don't really know what time we'll get there, whoever is in the shop at the time that we're there is the one(s) we'll get to spend our time with.

See you guys there!

ps. the OCC shop is 20-30 mins off the highway so it's not going to be some giant detour.

I'm in for sure, and if I can I'd like to be in the really fast group so we can be @ OCC longer :D lol wow really nice job on this! cant wait and definitely worth the drive!

woah!! i want to go !

just to see how big paul senior arm are bigger than mine XD haha

we should all go together no? Just because you gus have the faster cars doesnt mean you guys should be the only ones to go?

we should all go together no? Just because you gus have the faster cars doesnt mean you guys should be the only ones to go?

everyone gets there on their own time. i'll personally wait around a bit for a big group of people to show up, the more we are the better odds we got of gettin them outside.

for sure .. if all come in one time .. they will literaly fall :) imagine 100maybe more persone in the same time ..

imagine 50+ engines revving into the parking lot to get some attention from TLC if possible :D

:bow: Absolutely amazing job! :bigup: I'm definetly in!

And the idea of all getting there at the same time is the only way to go IMO.. It would be VERY weird that we show up at different times!

Why don't we make the pit stop around occ, then when everyones there we all go together. Merge the pit stop with the occ visit why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back