Max Mosley - Réglement de comptes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_mr2

L'histoire de Max Mosley...

LA vraie question est: Qui a ordonné, payé et organisé le piège?

Parce qu'au bout du compte, il y a quelqu'un qui a payé les "actrices"

Attention à vos réponses, on a des preuves de rien...

Dunno, but then jews we're QQing all over this shit, I guess that's the scandal.
How dare he makes them cry with a nazi camp themed orgy?!

une chance que c'est un personnage publique:run:

si sa l'aurait été moi je pense pas que sa aurait fais les manchettes??:dunno:

TK y fais se quil veut, c'est son trip et je l'encourage dans ces projets:bigup:

hahahaha

and them jews freaking out. always coming back with the holocaust shit. cry my a river sti

let him do what he wants. even if it's wierd lol

The big scandal here isn't the orgy, it's the Nazi/SS theme. His parents were known as Nazi supporters and he has always said that he himself is not associated nor supports in anyway what the Nazis did or still represent to this day.

And then he goes and has a weird experience like this. Call it a setup, he's the one that went there and did the deed still. No one held a gun to his head.

That's the scandal, not that a rich guy participated in a bondage orgy.

I don't care about Mosley's SS Dominatrix fantasies more than I cared about Clinton's urge to let off some presidential pressure back then. I mean how can you blame the guy? Does Hillary look like she loves the cock?

The ridiculous media coverage is uncalled for, and I do believe it was some kind of a setup. I have yet to know if Mosley was aware that there was a video camera filming his shit, but it looks like someone was aware of this and decided to cash in on the video.

I don't care about Mosley's SS Dominatrix fantasies more than I cared about Clinton's urge to let off some presidential pressure back then. I mean how can you blame the guy? Does Hillary look like she loves the cock?

The ridiculous media coverage is uncalled for, and I do believe it was some kind of a setup. I have yet to know if Mosley was aware that there was a video camera filming his shit, but it looks like someone was aware of this and decided to cash in on the video.

No one held a gun to his head.

The guy refutes any support or link to nazis

Media coverage of this is OK.

No one held a gun to his head.

The guy refutes any support or link to nazis

Media coverage of this is OK.
"No one held a gun to his head"

So what's your point? Of course nobody pointed a gun to his head, he did that on his own, that doesn't change anything. It's ****ed up, but it's his private life.

"The guy refutes any support or link to Nazis."

We all know the part about his father and everything, put that aside. It doesn't mean that he's into killing jews...

Serial Killers are an interesting topic, doesn't mean that you want to start your own killing spree.

Nazis are an interesting subject, even if only to realize how stupid people can be, what if the guy is turned on by dressed up Nazi bitches whipping his ass? It was a part of his life apparently, so it had an impact on him. Most sexual fantasies and irrational anyway.

If he had nazis convictions, I don't think he would've been president of the FIA (a multi ethnical and worldwide thing) for that long before it either bursted out, or before he left.

That's what I think about this. None of anyone's business.

Pu moyen de fourrer tranquille. On est en 2008, qui s`habille en nazi ou en Youppi, on s`en calisse tu.

TilZz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back