LF: Jawbone Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyPassat92

Comme le titre dit je me cherche un JAWBONE. Si jamais quelqu'un pourrait me renseigner à quelle place je pourrais aller en acheter, c'est serait très apprécié.

Merci.

je les cherche sur ebay chaque jour mais avec shipping c'est toujour $$ avec la livraison. Autour de 70-80$. Il faudrait faire un group buy.

Up!

Le moins cher que j'ai pu trouver est à 99.95$+ taxes. Si quelqu'un connaît une place qui vend moins cher, dites le moi svp.

Maerci.

ya un gars sur kijiji qui en vend PLEIN a 80$ jimagine c notax
il dit que cest negociable si on en achete plus que 10!! group buy ?

Jawbone

At bestbuy in the u.s. , the black model is on special $129.99 to $99.99 . If you have a relative or friend , ask them to buy it for you and send you the jawbone by mail as gift ( including the bill ) . That way you ae sure to get a one year warranty and you're sure your jawbone is 100% authentic !! Many of the links say jawbone , but that's it ....that means it can be grade B or refurbished , returned items ....who knows !!! At least at bestbuy you're assured ! Anyways , you guys do what you want !!!

One more thing , I've been reading ALOT on the jawbone and many complaints are on the way it fits on the ear and that it doesn't hold that good !! i've seen a couple of reviews that suggest the same solution !!! That is to put on a jabra ear gel !! that's right, jabra !! Just remove the plug part that goes in the ear and put on the ear gel !!! it sticks right in and stays put ! I bought mine on ebay !! they come in packs of 6 , 2 small, 2 medium , and 2 large for left and right ear !!

just my 2 cents !!!

Last edited:
guys, buy this thing in canada... there are a lot of defects one but when yours work, it works really really good... but to have it changed in the us is a pain in the ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back