Thinking about moving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrSlo

Hey guys, most of you allready know me from last year in the summer, I had the silver vr6 gti with side exit exhaust and 19's on it.

Any way, I've been considering moving home, But one of the one things that's killing me is all the rules i've read about on the saaq, and the ball busting cops that pull you over for everything.. My question is, how much stuff would i have to change to be safe.

Heres my car.
DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

It's a 90 rado with a 2.0 aba bottom end.
Ported and polished g60 head
Lysholm supercharger
22 psi pulley
Full exhaust with a borla muffler
I have ecodes with x5 projectors retrofitted in there.
all red tails.
and just tons of stuff..

Any and all help appreciated

Thanks in advance
Wells.

you'd have to raise the car until it shows no signs of rubbing. as in, even if the car doesnt rub constantly, if a cop pulls you over and sees that your fender and tires are fukced up from occasional rubbing he can nail you.

also, im sure that exhaust is gonna be a cop magnet...

other than that, keep the amber sidemarkers and turn signals and you should be ok. if you say your tail lights are tinted red it shouldnt be a problem, as long as they arent black *tu*

edit: people have been getting nailed with exhaust tickets like crazy if you check the "general" section, cops have been saying that any exhaust other than stock is illegal, and have fun arguing with a cop on a power trip. and im sure yours is loud as hell lol

It doesn't rub at all, maybe on the very inside of the fender on tight turns, but I dont think they'll see that?

They will ask you to turn your wheels and see if it touches anywhere. If it does, then you are not good...

ben trop belle amene pas ca dans les nid de poule d'ici.... ou ben un tit vieux va le bumper...

Sweet another rado in lasalle! The white one you see Scott is Alex6`s corrado g60 under 100 xxx kms and almost stock, very very nice car. As for the hassles the best question is how much do you love your rado.......It wont be too hard to pass inspection if it is as tiptop as you say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back