What would you do? To nail or not to nail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was into this dilemma a few years ago and I have the perfect answer.. at least from my point of view. A girl told me the answer but it saddens me... to the point I don't wanna say it lol

I don't get it... why nail her just once? nailing a virgin lways ends up in a bad lay... so wha old be the poin? move on!!

virgins are hopeless! unles you wanna keep her as a F-friend... Iwuldn't do it

I don't get it... why nail her just once? nailing a virgin lways ends up in a bad lay... so wha old be the poin? move on!!

virgins are hopeless! unles you wanna keep her as a F-friend... Iwuldn't do it

you nail her to pad your stats, obviously.

dont do it, is shes a virgin and wants to save it for someone special and she actually chooses you, you should be ashamed of yourself to **** her then leave, go home and masturbate instead, theres a reason shes waiting and its so she wont get stuck with an asshole and you will be the asshole if you **** her then leave

DON'T DO IT if you value your life....
its not the same for everyone, but usually
especially when they are high on the values and
shit they will cling to you...
like shit on toilet paper...

dont do it, is shes a virgin and wants to save it for someone special and she actually chooses you, you should be ashamed of yourself to **** her then leave, go home and masturbate instead, theres a reason shes waiting and its so she wont get stuck with an asshole and you will be the asshole if you **** her then leave

Tellement ! :bigup:

Si elle est encore vierge c'est qu'il ya une raison... toi tu vas lui bousiller tout ca juste pour un trip de cul sans lendemain... Touches pas à ca.. Laisse là à quelqu'un qui a une tête sur les épaules et qui est prêt à autre chose que de penser à lui en premier.

Last edited:
I've been seeing this new girl, it has come to my attention that she is still a virgin... its sort of a big thing for her.. traditional values etc.

Thing is... sex is imminent... but i'm afraid that she's gonna be clingy and all that bs.
(I don't want a girlfriend out of this... she doesn't know that)

Should I nail her knowing that there's no interest for me to pursue a relationship or not worth the trouble afterwards?

Just Nail her and STFU biatch.

You are doing her a favour.

The clingy part shouldn't bother you as much as the fact that you're gonna be taking something that's very special to her with no intention of dating her.

That's kinda cruel imo. The girl obviously wanted to save it for someone special. Don't trick her into thinking you want to pursue a relationship with her when you clearly don't want that. Move on, there are other girls you can just have sex with who aren't virgins.

What I was thinking.

Tell her now youre not serious in the relationship.
If she wants to do it after that, fine,
if not, youre a pos.

Ciao.

x10 *tu*

If you do her just for fun and leave her afterward youre an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back