50 000 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMW M Roadster from the USA

Brand spanking new, you can get one for about 42 000$USD. They offer an amazing driving experience if you push the car hard.

If the budget climbed to 55 000$USD I'd get a Porsche Boxster S.

Here in Canada where we get screwed on prices for 50 000$ or less I'd get a Honda S2000 or a Saturn Sky Redline. Actually I'd prefer to pay 50 000$ for a brand new 2003 S2000 than a brand new 2008 S2000.

Acura TL Type S
07_Acura_TL_10.jpg

50 000$ is about the price of 800+tx for a lease witch is the highest allowed on a business car without going into personal taxes, so as i'm pretty sure you have a business, try and get 50K from your bank and 800+a month will just be there....drive down to the states...a brand new MDX is 40K starting.In Canacrap the starting is 55K

so off the bat you save 15grand , or more or less what the buyback will be on the lease anyways

warranty doesnt transfer BUT you can always drive down to vermont for a day of shopping and bring the car in for the day for servesing

Also get a CAA gold..115$ a year...with that you get 150km towings 4times.So if by any chance you blow the motor or tranny and the car is undrivable you use 2towings and your car is at the dealership

50 000$ is about the price of 800+tx for a lease witch is the highest allowed on a business car without going into personal taxes, so as i'm pretty sure you have a business, try and get 50K from your bank and 800+a month will just be there....drive down to the states...a brand new MDX is 40K starting.In Canacrap the starting is 55K

so off the bat you save 15grand , or more or less what the buyback will be on the lease anyways

warranty doesnt transfer BUT you can always drive down to vermont for a day of shopping and bring the car in for the day for servesing

Also get a CAA gold..115$ a year...with that you get 150km towings 4times.So if by any chance you blow the motor or tranny and the car is undrivable you use 2towings and your car is at the dealership

I'm sorry but it's so easy to tell someone to drive down to Vermont or New York and just have the car serviced there and then drive back.

It's 1h30 minutes from downtown Montreal and you have to cross the border which can have have long delay sometimes, you never know.

And what the hell do you do in friggin Burlington or Plattsburgh while your car is being serviced? Do you hang around Plattsburgh for a whole day by foot waiting on your car? What if they need to keep the car 2-3 days?

It's annoying enough for me when I have to go to Laval to get my car serviced as I am far from work, my place, etc...And I hate waiting at the dealership, especially in Laval on Chomedy because it's in the middle of nowhere...

I'm sorry but it's so easy to tell someone to drive down to Vermont or New York and just have the car serviced there and then drive back.

It's 1h30 minutes from downtown Montreal and you have to cross the border which can have have long delay sometimes, you never know.

And what the hell do you do in friggin Burlington or Plattsburgh while your car is being serviced? Do you hang around Plattsburgh for a whole day by foot waiting on your car? What if they need to keep the car 2-3 days?

It's annoying enough for me when I have to go to Laval to get my car serviced as I am far from work, my place, etc...And I hate waiting at the dealership, especially in Laval on Chomedy because it's in the middle of nowhere...

hmm beeing annoyed a few days or save 15grand.......

hmm beeing annoyed a few days or save 15grand.......

It's not always 15 grand and yes it is quite annoying for people who have jobs to leave the country because their car has a problem.

If you miss a day's work every month or so it can get $$$

Anyways there are so many cars that have the warranty valid in Canada it's best to buy a new car such as BMW-Porsche-Nissan-Infiniti-Mazda-etc... that can transfer the warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back