If You Like Southern RAP ( FROM ATL, TEXAS, ETC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Slim

if u like rap from the south

u should try and find some gorilla zoe, most of u know the song Hood NIgga by him im guessing, but try and find his other songs like juice box, so fly, walk with a waddle, etc,

they almost all have amazing bass and he has an amazing voice and flow, so i figured i would share my thoughts with ya'll

btw, if u got a sound system in your ride you'll enjoy it even more

We Bottles Poppin'
Gorilla Zoe ft Yung Joc

[ame="http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=5JXPsKrYJOg"]YouTube - we bottle poppin[/ame]

Ballin time

I feel as tho Gorilla zoe has a good flow but somewhat weak lyrics..... Im a big fan of Slim Thug and his music bumps hard on a good sound system!!!!

It makes me so mad to hear a load of amazing beats but rapped by rappers who have the weakest lyrics and weakest flow!!! Long live the south!!!

RIP Pimp C

I feel as tho Gorilla zoe has a good flow but somewhat weak lyrics..... Im a big fan of Slim Thug and his music bumps hard on a good sound system!!!!

It makes me so mad to hear a load of amazing beats but rapped by rappers who have the weakest lyrics and weakest flow!!! Long live the south!!!

RIP Pimp C

ya man i know what u mean, to have like lets say a sick ass lil jon beat but the song is rapped by some random fag named shawty pimp or some shit

Yea me too i agree about the lyrics.. i don't listen this music for their lyrics but for the good beat they make..

devin the dude and the geto boys are the texas truth

other than that i dont see why i would bump some southern crap.... WEAKEST lyrics ever
(even vanilla ice had more content)

this is the average southern rap freestyle : ME N MY NIGGUHS RIDING 22'S, SMOKING THAT PURP, NIGGUHS DRINKIN THAT LEAN, MY NIGGUH BITCH SUCKING MY DICK WHILE IM CHEVY SWIRVING. NIGGUHS DOWN THE BLOCK KNOW I SELL MORE CRACK, CUZ IM THAT NIGGUH EVERY NIGGUH WANTS TO SHOW SOME NIGGUH LOVE.

i mean that shit was funny back in '03 but its so repetitive nowadays. even bun b fell off real bad !!! riding dirty is a classic but that new shit is garbage !!! even his bars on that new KITH driving down the block is weak ! cool kids rap better than him and they SUCK

p.s. sry i just had to let all that out of my heart

I'd rather hear a rapper rap about his purple drank and how his bitch sucks his dick than hearing all the bullshit Akon says.

One day he's so lonely, one day he's a thug, one day she was the sweetest girl, the next day he has a 9milimeter waiting to pop.

wtf man 50cent > Akon IMO

I'd rather hear a rapper rap about his purple drank and how his bitch sucks his dick than hearing all the bullshit Akon says.

One day he's so lonely, one day he's a thug, one day she was the sweetest girl, the next day he has a 9milimeter waiting to pop.

wtf man 50cent > Akon IMO

who talked about akon ? 90% of commercial rappers are lyricly weak
(50cent included)

listen to La Coka Nostra , JMT, necro, special teamz, Army of the pharaons

stuff like that, they got real good beats and some slow beats, but the lyrics are always good, story tellers or just funny shit to listen to.

NOW THATS WHAT I RATHER LISTEN TO !!

if u want some songs ill post some up

man, i listen to rap cuz they sing about the good shit. the money the cars the clothes the girls

i walk wit a waddle
my jeans hang low cuz ma pockets fulla gwappa
my chain hang low cuz my ice fulla wata
i walk wit a waddle
i walk wit a waddle
a whole lotta swagga im a yung don dotta
i walk wit a waddle

so if you dont like the rappers who sing about the good shit, then your emo, go listen to Billy Talent, sit down in the dark in your closet and slit your wrists for me

man, i listen to rap cuz they sing about the good shit. the money the cars the clothes the girls

i walk wit a waddle
my jeans hang low cuz ma pockets fulla gwappa
my chain hang low cuz my ice fulla wata
i walk wit a waddle
i walk wit a waddle
a whole lotta swagga im a yung don dotta
i walk wit a waddle

so if you dont like the rappers who sing about the good shit, then your emo, go listen to Billy Talent, sit down in the dark in your closet and slit your wrists for me

wow atleast give me good arguments

its gwop not gwappa

The press runs to tape-record the bloody mess
Documentation so the human race can study death
They'll reach you through your TV speaker
They'll feature a creature that will beat you to death if he could meet you
You're executed when you’re electrocuted
Who's responsible for a homeless man that's dead and smells putrid
We murdered your natural flesh after being thrown in a river
You will be frozen forever into a statue of death
A grasshopper in the lab dead
Stabbed in the head