SAP training/certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

drrep

Legacy Member
Hey guys

Has anyone done SAP certification or training?

Are there any centres in Montreal that offer courses for a decent cost? Anyone know of any online training centres that are good for SAP?

Thanks!

There was a guy who came at our job, for about a month, who was pretty good.

We switched from BV (Business Vision) to SAP, and since, everybody is happy.;)

His contact info:

Denis Doiron
SAP© Business One Solution and Development Consultant

denis.doiron@acabuco.com

His website:
Acabuco Inc.

Je travaille chez SAP... Et la meilleure certification que je peux te conseiller est l'expérience. Trouve-toi une entreprise qui roule SAP et implémente des solutions personnalisées pour ses besoins. Expérience sur CV > Certification bidon.

Je les ai passés les cours, et 95% de mon savoir provient d'expériences concrètes.

SAP is where the money is, I'm talking six figures.

It really depends on what you do. If you're a regular ERP users you can be making as little as $10~12/hr, if you're an implementer or consultant it is definitely more lucretive.

As someone said, experience is king. It's better to know the overall cycle (production, HR, etc) and then get certified because just studying it wouldn't make much sense.

Salut,

Xcessiv, which department are you in, cause i'm working at SAP also, Media team 4th floor. :) So, i see what you're doing at 14h29 .. typing some forums msg instead of ABAP :)

What type of training did you take Xcessiv.. and what type of training are you looking for drrep? Xcessiv, do you know if we get the same type of training working for SAP and not working for SAP? Is there any benefit working here? I feel somehow we're having more Developer's training rather than Consulting's training.

I agree with experience also....it's much better than certification

My problem is where do I get the experience from if I know very little about SAP. There must be places online or books that can get your started at least getting to know the system and then to learn the different modules that exist right?

I'll check up that read that someone posted to at least get me started.

What modules should I read up about? There so much that I don't know where to start

Eventually, I'd like to do ABAP as well.

It depends what you wanna become.

First of all, ABAP that's for sure, but i wonder how you can practice ABAP without access to a sap system.. It's not like using Eclipse for Java..

From then, there's alot of different ways you can go.. ECC, SD, MM, FI, BI, CRM, xApps, NW, CE, IP, PI......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back