FS: 1988 Mustang GT gray/gray 5spd option delete 39k miles!!!! in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
YES, I am selling another one.:( I;m getting a new house some I have to part with some of the toys.

This is a MINT car.....I have it on ebay but asking $10,000 for it which is a STEAL. You will NOT find this clean of car very easily. I know if I held out I could get $12k!

TONS of pics and some video!!!!

fiveliterdave@gmail.com

eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 290234127900 end time Jun-03-08 20:55:07 PDT)

1f02_3.JPG

Saw the car on the 'bay last night actually, and for some reason thought it could be one of yours.....

Nice 'stang ...good luck with the sale (and the new house)

dave you sell more stangs then i own.lol good luck, i know how it feels to watch the fleet shrink.

It SUCKS because this is a car that is local to the area and I know the cars history since it rolled off the lot new. It's also very odd being a low option car.

The Saleen/MOMO steering wheel is VERY $$$$$ to get now as they are impossible to find. It makes it alot nicer to drive though. I would guess I could pull $500+ for the steering wheel!:yikes:

IF it doesn't sell I'm going to stick it back to 100% stock and then try to sell....OR..keep it and then sell my 93 LX hatch. I just have too many cars and need a bigger house, only have 2 bedroom now and 2 kids so something has gotta go. I hope I find a new owner that will take care of her. I am too aparnoid to have something happen to the car so never drive it.

Saw the car on the 'bay last night actually, and for some reason thought it could be one of yours.....

Nice 'stang ...good luck with the sale (and the new house)

I've had WAYYY to many foxbodys...LOL But I can't be without one...

$9500 B/O less the Saleen/MOMO wheel, and a few other items I'll go $9000!!!!!! SERIOUSLY NEED TO SELL THIS.......IT sucks....hardcore...this is a nice almost virgin 5.0 ....she still hasn't had her cherry popped....just a little bit of foreplay!!!! ;)

....she still hasn't had her cherry popped....just a little bit of foreplay!!!!

bawhahahahaha i like that line, here is a good luck bump.

anyone??? everyone always asks me for mint foxbodys then when I have one for sale...lol...nobody wants them..

man just saw the carwas sold this week on ebay.....looks like the buyer made off with a steal of a deal........

Glad you sold it, now I can go back to concentrating on a plan for the damn TR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back