The 2008-2009 Montreal Canadiens Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Est ce que ca vous donne une idee du temps d'attente?
Moi je suis la depuis 9h30,ca me dis depuis 10h00 que les billets sont en vente et d'attendre mon tour,mais ca me donne pas de temps(genre de 30 a 45 minutes d'attente comme ca le fais durant la saison)...

Just GOT IT !

edit : Et il n'y a rien de dispo en bas de 248$ du billets, c'est de la merde $#@$#@ gonna watch it on TV

Edit 2 : Lol, ça l'a marché, j'ai des billets pour le match # 3

Last edited:
hacking my neighbours wi-fi on a slow connection up north all 3 of my windows connected within 5 minutes

the result : 1 pair for every game (1 red D, 2 molson ex)

qui va a la game de ce soir? j'y serai dans les rouges pas rangée J ou L ... je sais pas quelle section mais bon! j'espère que le CH va gagner avec un haut rendement de buts contre Pittsburgh pour le dernier match de la saison du 100e

I guess I got lucky. I got into the "waiting room" at 9:50-ish and got my tix around 10:10-10:15. Section 122 in the reds for game 3 (1st playoff home game). I went to game #6 last year in Boston and game #7 here in Montreal and both were awesome games (although I was super pissed off that we lost in Boston, and didn't appreciate how good the game was until after it was over.)

Edit: The funny thing is I did it so fast this morning, I dont even know if they're gonna send the tix by mail or if I have to go pick them up at the Bell Centre.

i got tix for game 3 and i see a posting on craigslist and the guy is selling the same tickets for the same game i bought... weird!!!

i got tix for game 3 and i see a posting on craigslist and the guy is selling the same tickets for the same game i bought... weird!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I hope the guy is a scam; if not, the Canadiens just sold the same tickets twice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back