Shopping in Plattsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

I've never been there yet, any special stores/mall/resto to recommend?

Is it worth it for purchasing electronics/clothing?

What are you looking for exactly?

There's a Best Buy, a GNC, Old Navy, Game Stop, FYE, Gander Mountain, Sears...It's a boring shopping mall IMO. Nearby, there's a Marshalls and a TJ Max.

Restaurants, my advise is DO NOT go Applebees.

Friendly's is a nice restaurant, cheap and generous portions although last time they had a lot of flies but that's everywhere in the summer.

What are you looking for exactly?

There's a Best Buy, a GNC, Old Navy, Game Stop, FYE, Gander Mountain, Sears...It's a boring shopping mall IMO. Nearby, there's a Marshalls and a TJ Max.

Restaurants, my advise is DO NOT go Applebees.

J'allais dire le contraire, les ribs sont TELLEMENT BONNES au Applebee's pis les portions sont grosses! Mais ça bat pas le Tony Roma's quand même hehe.

J'allais dire le contraire, les ribs sont TELLEMENT BONNES au Applebee's pis les portions sont grosses! Mais ça bat pas le Tony Roma's quand même hehe.

MOIS AUSSI APPLEBEE'S J AI BIEN AIMER CA.....:bigup:

Plattsburg use to be the place to go shoppingfor any kind of clothing, but nowadays it's not really worth it anymore.. The canadian dollar is way to close to the american $, and lots of clothing stores are closing right now because of the lack of canadian customers... Plattsburg is a poor ass city, the only way they made money was with tourists..

Screw Plattsburgh, go to Woodbury, NY.

There's over 100 designer stores, sales all the time.

I stopped there a few years back on my way home from New York, I wasn't very impressed. The Puma store was pretty good, they had nice sales but most of the stores weren't anything special. Still much better than going to Plattsburgh anymore, that place was great like 10-15 years ago, now not so much.

Wow, ben j'ai surement pogné une mauvaise journée parce que j'ai justement mangé des cotes levées la première fois et c'était pas mangeable!! J'y suis retourné il y a 2 semaines pour leur donner une 2e chance et j'ai mangé leur genre de trio 2 mini cheesebergers, ailes buffalo sans os et chicken burger et c'était pas mieux. Le pain était dur et sec, comme s'il sortait du congélateur. *td**td*

J'ai mieux mangé au Scores juste pour te dire.

ive been to a few applebee's (not the one in Plattsburgh) and i always liked the food. Great prices too! waiters/waitresses are super friendly also.

c'est vrai que c'est plate comme shopping center.

moi aussi je suis alle au applebee et c'etais pas pire. Je m'attendais de recevoir une mechante grosse facture pour les gros plats.. on etais trois et a ma surprise c'etais pas si pire.

c'est vrai que c'est plate comme shopping center.

moi aussi je suis alle au applebee et c'etais pas pire. Je m'attendais de recevoir une mechante grosse facture pour les gros plats.. on etais trois et a ma surprise c'etais pas si pire.

and we wonder why americans are fat... cheap food with HUGE proportions

Screw Plattsburgh, go to Woodbury, NY.

There's over 100 designer stores, sales all the time.

45mins vs 5-6 hours.

Every year I got to Woodbury with my fam, but I didn't end up going with my bro and his gf this past week-end, cause I also don't think it's worth it anymore. Why spend that much time driving, HOPING to find something you'll like, and feeling kinda forced to buy it since you went so far.

eBay FTW.

Oublie ca Platsburg mon homme, moi j'habite proche des ligne au vermont et je vais toujour a Burlignton, la ils ont des gros centre d'achat et des vraies outlet qui sont des vraies outlet. pas une immitation comme saint-Sauveur pis Bromont. tu prend le même chemin que pour platsburg mais tu vas vers l'est et tu traverse a l'est du lac. Y'a pas mal de bon restos pub pour aller passer deux belles journée de congé, pis la ville est super belle, j'y suis aller une fois pour comparer a Platsburg pis c'est *"Platte" sburg:D

I stopped there a few years back on my way home from New York, I wasn't very impressed. The Puma store was pretty good, they had nice sales but most of the stores weren't anything special. Still much better than going to Plattsburgh anymore, that place was great like 10-15 years ago, now not so much.

I second that. Woodbury has no good deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back