The TechArt GT (Porsche content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcuk me

gtstreet_rs_1280_08.jpg

coo' coo'

oh and i think that tech-art lawsuit thing was isolted to some emplyees and not necessarily the whole company. they make sick cars, porsche wants to let them continue.

J'habite dans des condos de luxe ( jhabite ch mes oparents) et y'a un gars ultrat jeune 25 ans environ, qui a une bentley cointinental gt bleu poudre avec des mag de fou or, tellement profiler! il a une lamboghini gallardo grise, puis un OSTI de porsche CAYENNE MAGNUM TECHART, c'est fou raide! j'ai lu qui en avais seulement 500 dans le monde! en tk le gars doit etre fuking riche! la m5 a mes parents fait dure a coté de sa!

Bentley is his, cayenne is his lambo's is not unless he got a new toy and no it's not avo. Used to have a sl55 renntech and ss range.

what? you know this guy or what lol? he got a ss range to! black! how dom you jnow all this thing?? you live where i live???

what? you know this guy or what lol? he got a ss range to! black! how dom you jnow all this thing?? you live where i live???

He's my friend lol don't worry
The sl and range were both black yes, he upgraded both of them to the cars he has now i.e. cayenne, gt

i never see the sl55 ... i see bentley range, cayenne techart, i already talk a little bit.
i live dowtown montreal 1200 de maisonneuve? is this the same guy!?
he's selling drug or what?lol

First of all no he doesn't sell drugs, secondly he doesn't live downtown. Yes it's the same guy there is only one blue bentley and one techart cayenne. The list of cars is endless if you listened he sold the SL for the bentley and Techart. He used to have a RS6 as well. You must not have seen his car enough because he usually isn't driving his wife is.

Back on topic that Street is ridiculous Rwd is always the way to go.

First of all no he doesn't sell drugs, secondly he doesn't live downtown. Yes it's the same guy there is only one blue bentley and one techart cayenne. The list of cars is endless if you listened he sold the SL for the bentley and Techart. He used to have a RS6 as well. You must not have seen his car enough because he usually isn't driving his wife is.

Back on topic that Street is ridiculous Rwd is always the way to go.

umm ok but if he dont live downtown its not the same guy...his bentley his alway there and porshe to, i see the ss range yesterday so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back