Cheapest place to buy Tires online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmajo

Premium
Hey guys,

what's the cheapest place to buy some nice summer tires online? I've taken a look at Tiretrend (they do Canada) but I was wondering if there was other websites that would be even better?

Shipping to Canada on that site is pretty brutal..

I'll see if the prices are worth it.

Edit:

Yikes, just made up an order....

Shipping is 91$

PLUS

Additional Fees and Taxes
Excise Tax: $0.00
GST: $18.08
PST: $28.45
Duty: $21.56
Provincial Tire Fee: $12.00
Brokerage Fee: $20.00

Does anyone actually order from this site? :( Am I missing something?

Thread hijack un peu hehe desole mais selon vous ya une difference de performance entre le General Altimax arctic et le Hankook 409 Ipike? Pour environs 7$ par pneu de plus pour le Hankook suis je mieux avec lui ou non?

C'est le meme putain de tread alors je me demande..

my friend ordered his summer tires there !!

Quick shipping and good prices ...
He went to a few shops here in montreal and the best price he could get is like 200$ more then the price he paid with transport etc ...

edge won't ship to canada. you'll need to drive down to burlington or platsburgh to pick them up.

1010 is pretty good (i got my summer rims and rubber there), but i was looking at their winter tire prices and i've seen better prices locally.

Thread hijack un peu hehe desole mais selon vous ya une difference de performance entre le General Altimax arctic et le Hankook 409 Ipike? Pour environs 7$ par pneu de plus pour le Hankook suis je mieux avec lui ou non?

C'est le meme putain de tread alors je me demande..

J'ai pas essayé le General Altimax mais les Hankook 409, ça marche en salamant!! Des pneus, j'en ai essayé une traulée. Le thread du iPike est très aggressif et si tu le compares au Nokian Hakka...C'est identique! Dans la neige, c'est très dur à battre pour le prix. UrbanAutosport m'a fait un très bon deal en plus. :bigup:

J'ai pas essayé le General Altimax mais les Hankook 409, ça marche en salamant!! Des pneus, j'en ai essayé une traulée. Le thread du iPike est très aggressif et si tu le compares au Nokian Hakka...C'est identique! Dans la neige, c'est très dur à battre pour le prix. UrbanAutosport m'a fait un très bon deal en plus. :bigup:

Ok parce que cet hiver je vais probablement downgrader de 205-50-17 a 205-60-15 question d avoir asser de gomme pour pas tout defoncer a cause des nids de poule. Pour la glace ca se debrouille bien???Je suis content d apprendre qu ils sont bons dans la neige. Merci! Si tu veux reponds moi par pm pour pas polluer le thread!

meilleurs façon, tu les achete en ligne, ebay ou tirerack etc tu les fait shipped freeport forwarding et tu va le chercher toi même. Fait une recherche sur freeport forwarding sur le forum

I use discounttire.com

225/40 18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2: $133 each
205/50 16 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT: $114 each

Of course add about $200 for shipping and customs fees (shipping $80 and customs fees of $120 for set of 4)

Looking at about $650 shipped and dutied for the 205/50 16 BF Goodrich is not bad and you can pay the duties upfront and the tires arrive at your door hassle free. You can also ship them to burlington and drive down on your old tires and swap them out at a garage when your down there to save on shipping and duties - but I am not responsible for any repercussions that may come from using this method.

I use discounttire.com

225/40 18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2: $133 each
205/50 16 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT: $114 each

Of course add about $200 for shipping and customs fees (shipping $80 and customs fees of $120 for set of 4)

Looking at about $650 shipped and dutied for the 205/50 16 BF Goodrich is not bad and you can pay the duties upfront and the tires arrive at your door hassle free. You can also ship them to burlington and drive down on your old tires and swap them out at a garage when your down there to save on shipping and duties - but I am not responsible for any repercussions that may come from using this method.

ofcourse you are

i got my tires from urbanautosport, but that was last year, not sure if they have the best prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back