Winter tires are in at strasse !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXAS2LO

Like the title says, we are doing a special for winter tires this year.

You can start pre booking your tires now, and Strasse will make sure to give you an amazing price + a nice little bonus.

Tires are SUNNY SN3860

To be honest, they are just like General Altimax Artic minus the price.

All you have to do is pm me the sizes that you are looking for ( from 14's to 17's ) and we will get back to you within the next few minutes.

Thanks and enjoy winter with SUNNY winter tires :bigup:
Special good before sept. 21st 2008

68360389ym21r.png

Specs

- Four main continuous straight groove profiles, extra round shoulder and special lateral stripes provide exceptional dry and wet grip, excellent handling property and safer use.
- Reasonable layout of sipes prevent high speed tire planing and reduces noise.
- Wide groove profiles, center rib and round shoulder are of advantage for high speed driving.
- The enlarged contact surface of wide lugs ensures strong dry and wet grip and wear resistance.

Le thread ressemble beaucoup au Pirelli Winter Carving, qui est un excellent pneu. Mais... est ce que c'est presque aussi bin? Qui les as déjà essayés?

Faut je magasine des pneu d'hiver pour ma tite soeur pour son City.

195/65 15, how much?

Le thread ressemble beaucoup au Pirelli Winter Carving, qui est un excellent pneu. Mais... est ce que c'est presque aussi bin? Qui les as déjà essayés?

Faut je magasine des pneu d'hiver pour ma tite soeur pour son City.

195/65 15, how much?
Honnetement Vince le pneu est tres bon et probablement le meilleur " best bang for the buck " cette année !!

SUNNY est distribué aux U.S. depuis un bon bout et au est maintenant a sa 2ieme année au Canada et ils ont recu de tres bons commentaires jusqu'a maintenant.

Pour le prix, you got pm :)

I just PM'd you about wheels, but I'd want to drop my car at the same time as put on some ballin' ass rims. So it looks like I'll do that next year.

Price for a set of 195/65R15's?

You already have steelies ?

I think 16 inchers are about 205-55-16,
as for 15's I dont know but i'll check tomorrow *tu*

No I don't... I don't know what size to put on either. Now it's on 17" rims but I don't want to put my winters on them. 15" is too small and I guess I have to go with 16" so I gotta find myself a set of steelies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back