Ma nouvelle sti 06 * Teaser P5*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt take the chance. I would be too afraid the frame would be unstable after such an accident. I mean look at it. Every single critical point of the car has been hit and not in place. One day it'll show its signs. You get into another accident with that thing, your f'ed.

But other than that, gorgeous sleeper.

You obviously don't know anything about car's stucture ! Cars are complete shell that can be replace in section without any problem if it is properly done.

Nice car :bigup:

You obviously don't know anything about car's stucture ! Cars are complete shell that can be replace in section without any problem if it is properly done.

Nice car :bigup:

Yo buddy, its a unibody, your f'ed. You bend one place, another place bends.
The metal weakens every time you bend and rebend.

Take a paper clip. Bend it over and back again. I can assure you, itll break.

"In an accident, the Unibody frame is designed to "crumple" and absorb the energy of an impact better than a Body-on-Frame construction. However, the Unibody frame was not designed to take more than one accident.

The news magazine "60 Minutes" reported on unibody vehicles that were collapsing in low speed crashes (30 mph) and killing the occupants. These vehicles were previously frame damaged and put back on the road again. A unibody vehicle, with previous frame damage, will have substantially weaken or compromise the structural safety of the vehicle. The only way to determine the structural safety of a repaired frame vehicle, is to wreck the vehicle again, and see if it survives."

And if you replace the sections in whole, I hope you've been doing what your doing for 30 years. Or else your just driving a car that is structurely unsound.

I mean you look at it, yes it beautiful, it looks unaccident, but your car has become EXTREMELY weak to another impact and has lost its original rigidity off the production line.

Last edited:
don't put a black grill. Simply spray your FMIC black. Almost all production turbo cars had their FMIC painted black.

Yo buddy, its a unibody, your f'ed. You bend one place, another place bends.
The metal weakens every time you bend and rebend.

And if you replace the sections in whole, I hope you've been doing what your doing for 30 years. Or else your just driving a car that is structurely unsound.

What is the difference between getting the same exact part welded by a robot at the plan and having this part welded by a technician ??? I am assuming a certified technician is doing the job !!

As long as the technician is performing accurate measurement and accurate spot weld proceding there is no difference, most of the time it is stronger !

As for the metal being streched back to it's original place , as long as over heating is not perform there is no issues in there. We are not talking about bending and rebending several time to put it back to place , and as you might notice , the metal using in cars structure is a little different than the one use in paper clip ;) High Strenght steels , Ultra High Strenght steels and Advance High Strenght steels are some of them.

Also there is alot of structural parts that are glue together ;)

Back on topic

That car is hot :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back