Hankook RC01 Winter Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'est exactement des Kingstar W411....

J'avais sa sur mon corolla clouté et sur le sunfire a ma blonde aussi.

Sa arrachait vraiment gros mais apres un hiver j'avais pu un osti de clou dessus!!

C est ca ton probleme toi lol tu veux tjrs toute arracher...Gardes toi du cash pour des tires d hiver et un rebuild de turbo dans quelqeus temps!

C est ca ton probleme toi lol tu veux tjrs toute arracher...Gardes toi du cash pour des tires d hiver et un rebuild de turbo dans quelqeus temps!

Quand j'ai acheté mon premier char (Sunbird GT turbo) quelqu'un m'a dit: ''Drive it like you stole it''....

Depuis ce temps je fouette tout ce qui a un moteur.....

PS: Mes pneus d'hiver sont acheté, posé aujourd'hui.... :bigup:

just went to canadien tire and the seller told me they are crap ( dont know if it is the same tires but they ar hankook) he said that the good years are better but they are selling for 95$ each and the hankook 65$ each

does anyone know if the seller is right

How can you trust a guy that probably don't even have a car anyway.

Depuis ce temps je fouette tout ce qui a un moteur.....

Tu devrais essayer avec ta blonde tu va voir c'est presque aussi l'fun!

j'ai acheté ces hankook la aussi pour mon impreza.. je voullais essayer.. en gros.. les flancs sont TRES mous.. pour la conduite sportive cest ordinaire, mais comme cest sur mon beater je men fou j'ai pas l'intention de m'énerver.. a part ca, les pneus ont l'air bien! j'ai pas eu l'occasion de les essayé dans la neige profonde encore, mais la gomme a l'air correcte, le thread est correct aussi..

disons qu'a 400$ taxes incluses pour du 195/60/15, je trouvais ca raisonnable! cest sur que je ne devais pas m'attendre a avoir des résultats comparables a des pneus a 200$ chaques..mais ils ont l'air tres bien quand meme!! je vais pouvoir vous en dire plus plus tard dans la saison!

All the CaCa Tires are sold out of 195/65/15 in the Hankooks... Anyone know where I can find the kingstar w411 instead?

$11 more each tire :/

That's a lot more...

They said it includes install and balancing as well.

Things to look out for, since most vendors are full of shit when they say "installation included" it does not include balancing. Some places will deduct $3-$4 if you buy the tires from them when you intall and balance, some place will not.

Example:

Walmart, you buy the tires from them which includes free installation, but either way it will still cost $13.50 to install and balance each tire !

Canadian Tire, you buy the tires from them they will charge $9 per tire and $13 if you did not buy the tires from them.

Also, most do not include new valves which again is extra $1-$6 depending on the place.

They said it includes install and balancing as well.

Things to look out for, since most vendors are full of shit when they say "installation included" it does not include balancing. Some places will deduct $3-$4 if you buy the tires from them when you intall and balance, some place will not.

Example:

Walmart, you buy the tires from them which includes free installation, but either way it will still cost $13.50 to install and balance each tire !

Canadian Tire, you buy the tires from them they will charge $9 per tire and $13 if you did not buy the tires from them.

Also, most do not include new valves which again is extra $1-$6 depending on the place.

Where is Canada Tire? I need these tires tomorrow, latest Friday. There's a reseller in Pierrfonds, can I go there?

The Kingstars installed and balanced is a decent deal in the end I guess... Need 15" steelies too tho.

It's either that or I'm gonna jump on the last set of 205/55/16 RC01's at Canadian Tire and mount em on my stock wheels.

Where is Canada Tire? I need these tires tomorrow, latest Friday. There's a reseller in Pierrfonds, can I go there?

The Kingstars installed and balanced is a decent deal in the end I guess... Need 15" steelies too tho.

It's either that or I'm gonna jump on the last set of 205/55/16 RC01's at Canadian Tire and mount em on my stock wheels.

Phone them first to see if they still have stock or if they need to get them from their warehouse on the Trans-Canada.

For me finding the right rims was the hardest with the correct hole pitch and offset, the tires were the easy thing.

Here their list price for the KingStars W411, but it was lower when I got the quote from them in the begining of November:
http://www.cdatire.com/_images/_news/TEMPKINGSTARWIN08.xls

CANADA TIRE
7315, MOUNTAN SIGHTS
Tel.: 514-731-7811

bah,moi je les ai sur mon accord 2000 pis ca vaut pas dla marde, tu pognes une ptite couche de glace pis sa part a spinner esti,pour le freinage, c pas très très bon. Mon père a les nordic sur son taxi pis ils sont très bon comparé a ce pneu. la traction est correct.

The sidewall on any 65 profile tire is going to be soft.

sidewalls on lets say 255-40-18 are just as hard as summers. Hell even 235-45-17s WS-60s are pretty stiff

the sidewall is soft, yes, but thats a good thing.

Exactement. C'est le but d un pneu d hiver aussi...Avoir une semelle qui s'etire pour ajouter a l'adherence dans la neige et plus specialement sur la glace. Un pneu sur gonfle et trop raide va faire decrocher la voiture aussi. C'est pu le temps la de prendre les curves en malade et sentir que le sidewall est raide comme du ciment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back