Oh hai MR's nightshift

yup!!! she had her own car 2 (2010 aveo) <--- yukkers but wtv she was still mobile, but she never wanted to drive! it was always me going to get her in terrebonne!!!! bitch i live in the west :p

^ thats wat im sayin, but the bitch has a job! and has ambitions, shes knows what she wants and where she wants to go in life, but i still couldnt take it lol

Ah then she must be royalty.

How dare you, mere peasant, attempt to judge her royal highness. You must bask at her very presence for you are not worthy.

fukdaho

you guys have to watch a series called The Tudors. Its awesome. Bitches were bitches, no matter what the man's rank bitches knew their place. And the king...hehe he just pointed at the chick and fucked her 5 mins later, "assume the position slut and your eyes are not worthy of looking upon the king".

fyeah.jpg

polak and I trolled some people and it was wutite lulxu this bitch wasn;tdown fors streetracing and wer were like RUKC+ YOU BITCH

its not that youc cant type good its taht you rtpeshit and tou dont fdicew DFUCKKKKKK'

then tou close oneeye ti try and see good lollll

You guys know I used to be a west island G right? I lived on De La Roche in DDO. Fucking great memories of ball hockey on the street all summer.

I iz old

big fail on music video today, rehearsed and practiced but when u get infront of a camera its totally different!

Back