Oh hai MR's nightshift

they're doing a Q & A with her and she said the craziest experience she's ever had was eating out a guys asshole and getting shat on right in the face.

this girl is a complete and udder cumpdumpster.

pics:

bree-olson-1.jpg

Bree-Olson--Swallow-This.jpg

Skipped my mom's bday to go drinking, and a girl is pissed at me for not taking advantage of the girl that I care about when she was piss drunk. Just not my style

cuz im a asshole bro lol

honestly i couldnt take it anymore, i was spending mad dollars on this girl, took her out everywhere (supper, movies, clubs etc) shes was BLOWING up my phone non stop AND she wouldnt put out lol so shes gonzo

aha,thats were you need to be careful. At some point in a decent relationship its cool to split bills and shit when you just go out together. At clubs ill usually pay for drinks but usually after a few weeks have her feel that a relationship is two people so in casual dinners I'll split the bill sometimes.

But if shes a gold digger and throws a hissy fit when you suggest splitting then run. Especially if she doesnt have any ambitions or isnt working

^ thats wat im sayin, but the bitch has a job! and has ambitions, shes knows what she wants and where she wants to go in life, but i still couldnt take it lol

Back