Oh hai MR's nightshift

fuck yeah, totally forgot about her! yeah he hit me up about her a while ago. I'll give her a shout...dunno why I put her on the backburner though...gotta listen to her shit once more.

This project is for TV so I need something who is highly commercially appealing...strong voices that can rival with U.S music to stand a chance here...

edit: yeah nevermind... just told my team about her and they checked her out on youtube...it's a no-go lol.

that's what I need. suggestions. If you know people from montreal who can compare with what you see on american idol auditions (the good ones) ...that's the kind of people we are looking for.

We're going to shoot a video, I might even get that video to be put on rotation on M+

if you know someone who sounds like these people:

You'll know potential when you hear it. We need strong voices to apply.

no, lol absolutely no hoodrats pleease lol. We limit this search to shit that works on the local music market. Pop/R&B is as far as we go.

I'm writing her an email right now to see if she can show me something better than that.

But from what I've heard from her until now..doesn't show a strong voice...she's more the type of a "soft voice" and I need a strong voice that can do high while still being strong and not fucking up.

The odds of winning the 6/49 are better than finding what I'm looking for here in MTL. But It's still worth a shot...

funny-fortune-cookie.jpg

android-versus_iPhone-comic.gif

Back