2009 Caddy CTS-V- 59 995$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster

Legacy Member
In the US of course. It's 20 grand cheaper then the M5. 60K for the worlds fastest 4dr sedan, unbelievable.

As Clarkson said while reviewing the new CTS-V " You'd be mad to buy anything else."

The Cadillac CTS-V has already proven that its impressive power stats translate nicely to the track with sub-8 minute 'Ring times and a 0-60 time of 3.9 seconds. The General is also positioning its new 556-hp halo sedan as a performance bargain, having announced today that it will go on sale around November 1 with a starting price of just $59,995. That's more than $40,000 cheaper than the less powerful XLR-V, and we'd argue the CTS-V is more attractive with its v2.0 Art and Science styling and works much better as a daily driver with its back seat and usable trunk. The CTS-V also makes the larger $80,900 STS-V sedan completely irrelevant considering its 86-hp power advantage, improved aesthetics and quicker moves. Even the vaunted BMW M5 with its higher starting price of $83,900 and less powerful 500-hp 5.0L V10 engine can't touch the CTS-V in price or performance.

The 2009 CTS-V, Cadillac's 556-hp expression of ultimate performance and luxury, begins production this month with initial sales beginning around November 1. The latest in the brand's V-Series of high performance models, the new CTS-V is intended to reach the top of the world's most desirable luxury cars, at a starting price of $59,995 in the US market.

"The launch of the new CTS-V presents a compelling proposition for luxury and performance enthusiasts," says Mark McNabb, North America vice president, Cadillac/Premium Channel. "The CTS-V is a strong statement about Cadillac design and technology and a new member in the club of the highest performing luxury cars."

The CTS-V, based on Cadillac's critically acclaimed CTS sports sedan, expresses the full extent of the brand's dramatic design and technology. Designed to enter the stratosphere of the world's fastest and most exclusive luxury sedans, CTS-V includes advanced performance technology such as a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine and Magnetic Ride Control, the world's fastest reacting suspension.

The new CTS-V comes standard with a nearly complete collection of features, including a hand-crafted cabin, a 6-speed manual transmission and a Bose surround sound system with a 40-gigabyte hard drive with a USB port. In addition there are a few options available, including a new 6-speed automatic transmission with steering wheel mounted shift buttons, 14-way adjustable Recaro performance seats, microfiber interior accents and a large "Ultra-View" sunroof.

x09ca_ct009.jpg

Wow.......

Looking on the magazine rack, i saw one magazine that had the headline "time to sell your M5"

nice, i'll pick one up on bankruptcy clearance.

:laugh: :laugh:

It might even happen sooner than we expect!!!

A true beast, even if I don't like the shape all that much (well, it's no Audi...) But I have to say: Alcantara steering wheel FTMFW! I want one so bad...

Me wantsssssssssss

I loved the CTS since the first time I saw it... (yes, I even liked caterra's!)

La photo est dégueu.... On dirait qui est en accélération....

Sa prend une drop....

Mais asti que c'est un char.... Corvette 4 portes qui disait..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back