I need your experience !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLude-SH1997

i'm checking out 2 cars but am not sure which is better , Lexus is300/Audi A4 1.8t , both same years 2003 , reliability and long run i think the IS300 is the better purchase , and retains value better. What are your opinions and thoughts .

Go with the IS300. You got the japanese reliability and fun to drive factor! *tu*
And are pretty much less expensive than the Audi A4.

I suppose you're looking at automatic... otherwise the IS300 is going to be slightly more expensive.

I'd go with the IS tho just because it looks effin sick

You'll never have to rebuilt a turbo on a N/A engine. On a used car, go with the more basic technology: IS300

In the long run, it will be cheaper to maintain for sure.

Is300 would probably be more reliable since it's a toyota, and it would be a bit cheaper to fix than the audi.

lexus a 100% les volkswagen/audi ont tendance a avoir des problemes de nature électrique avec le temps.. moi je toucherais pas a ca (D'un gars qui a eu beaucoup de mauvaise expérience en VW et qui n'y toucherait plus meme avec une pole de 20 pieds)

IS300 for all reasons mentioned.

no one buys a turbo car. lease it, kill it, no worries, return it. it's owner #2 that has to worry. that's why they depreciate faster than a nissan.

it's always the punk kid who wants to be baller that spends his life savings + a loan to get a used euro, only to drive it for 6 months, and sell at a huge loss after not being able to afford the maintenance on a german car.

they're one owner cars. unless you got cash to burn.

this applies mainly to the new school of technobabble cars. at some point, some micro chip is gonna ruin your day.

the IS will cost you what a V6 camry costs to keep on the road.

i'd take the IS300 for all the reasons above.
but if we are talking about the 2001 generation a4, it'll be a tough choice for me because that was the sexiest a4 of all time.

why not a 330i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back