Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Ford Racing Mustang FR500S

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people have very strange reasoning for why they would chose each race car. this is somewhat entertaining and also sad at the same time. i would race the ferrari, as i see that as my best chance at winning. the people that race in the ferrari challenge tend to be rich folk who wanna race, but cant be seen racing in say, the echo cup. that is not to say they are bad drivers, but there is a tendency for them being less than professional.

I would like to be in Super GT - Formerly JTCC
130_0509_04z+toyota_supra+front_side_view.jpg

130_0509_46z+subaru_impreza_wrx_sti+front_view.jpg

130_0509_05z+nissan_350z+front_side_view.jpg

Ferrari for sure. I mean... I woul be racing a Ferrari. That has to count for something. Besides if I am not mistaken, the Ferrari Challenge has a much better power to weight ration then all of the cars mentioned, hence it will be the fastest.

I've asked my dealer if it is possible to rent a seat for just one race... and yes it is possible and he could actually put me in touch with a team... however it was silly money, like 50,000 dollars and you could get wiped out on the first corner. I'd rather do a season of Formual BMW. However in the future... who knows.

thats not a spec series. and besides, wasnt it called JGTC?
true dat
JTCC was the first comp. races ( Japanese Touring Car Championship )
It is now called JGTC now or Super GT.

GT300 Series - no more then 300 HP
GT500 Series - no more then 500 HP

Races for JTCC were only in Japan.

Super GT - JGTC races are all over the place now ...

I will always consider this class REAL racing.
No talking to media about this and that, Go Ferrari, Blah Blah
Just straight racing. Straight Skills.

Ferrari FTW, une vrai voiture de course, une porshe pFFF le moteur est pas a la bonne place le devant est trop léger, une mustang c'est trop brute comme char, pas asser rafiner, lambo pfff eille je veux finir la cousre pas de DNF

Pretty general comment, no substance behind it.

how 'bout "none of the above" (though I voted Mustang)

if I could go back in time I'd say Players GM, or even Honda-Michelin...

Today I 'd chose one of the NASA spec series like Miata or Camaro/Mustang I was was American ....

Pretty general comment, no substance behind it.

Lol je suis déja aller aux circuit mon tremblant une journer ou il y avais beaucoup de Ferrari, yavais le trailer course ferrari et il y avais quelque posrche 911 race prep, pis j'ai vu les mecano reparer les ferrari, et c'est sur mes observation que j'ai basser mon opinion personnel sur quel char j'aimerais le plus conduire sur circuit:bigup:

From what I've seen, I would say the most competitive series is the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Series. You have ex-F1 drivers, LeMans racers, the teams are very well funded and the racing is very aggressive.

The Ferrari Challenge is competitive but here you have a mix of pro's and gentlemen drivers...which after 1 lap the field is very spread out.

Lambo, more of a marketing scheme.

Mustang, no clue but I'm assuming it's inexpensive to run compared to Porsche and Ferrari.

Never tried a Challenge car, but I did try a Porsche 911 Cup Series for a couple of laps and let me tell you they are quite challenging to drive.

Je suis prêt à me faire blaster mais je pense que tous ceux qui ont répondu GT3 ne se rendent pas compte à quel point ça prends de l'expérience pour courir avec une 911. Des quatres choix proposé c'est la voiture la plus difficile à conduire à la limite. Bien sûr, tout le monde peut conduire ça sur une track s'il le veut, mais en plus du talent, ça prends beaucoup d'expérience pour exploiter le potentiel d'une voiture à moteur arrière (et non central) où presque toute la force G dans les virages est générée par le pneu arrière extérieur.

Moi aussi c'est mon char préféré. Mais on parle de course ici et le but est de gagner, pas de faire une balade sportive. La GT3 va vous donner une bonne leçon d'humilité...

Quoique si le but est de rêver alors la oui, mais un moment donné, c'est l'fun un forum quand on dis les vraies affaires et qu'on arrête de s'en faire accroire.

I would like to add 3 more selections.

1) All of the Above
2) All of the Above & The ones mentioned in this thread.
3) I don't give a FCUK AS LONG AS IT'S RACING!

My Vote: #3 Please :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back