Best CHICKEN in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ janos is great but for the price, id say romados is impossible to beat, i think half chicken, fries and salad is like 8$

too bad its just so damn long...
and to make matters worst, they make you stare at wonderful cakes and pastries while you wait in line :(

get in my belly little cake!!

They used to be A LOT better like 4-5 years ago.

all i know its still beter than baton rouge tenders

if any one says its good there they dont know food

baton rouge tenders taste like un cooked chicken with pure batter on the tenders lol

je pensais que Le Chalet BBQ serait sorti plus souvent :(
ils sont toujours dans le top 5 des sondages annuels du "meilleur de montreal" des journaux hebdomadaires

So, best chicken in town? My nominee: Ramados (**** YEAH!!)

I was gonna say Ramados and Coco Rico.. portuguese chicken ftw bitches

Romados has changed a lot since they went with the rotisserie mechanism style. Yes, it's still cooked with charcoal but the taste is a touch different.

Portugalia Rotisserie is a small place and you have to order your chicken well in advance.

Overall, I'll take Braseiro any time.

Chez Doval and Jano isn't too bad as well.

Us portuguese people know how to do it right haha

i use to live on de bullion closer to rachel and holy! I now live in the west and i still go back!

but between Braseiro and Romados .. I think theyre both amazing and you cant go wrong with any of these 2 choices.

ramados is friggen good. but if you want a sit down place that isn't a dump, there's the same food at chez doval up the street.

Had Chez Doval for the first time last week...Topo spots in my book.

And if you guys like Jerk there is a spot in Roxboro on gouin that does it over charcoal.

Comme le thread de steak, le meilleur c'est tjrs à la maison...

finished_chicken.JPG

IF YOU ALL WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST CHICKEN IN MONTREAL ITS

POULET LE BARON
217 COTE VERTU
VILLE ST-LAURENT
514-382-1114

YUMMM

I EAT THERE ALL THE TIME. I TRIED THE OTHERS NEAR BY AND THEY ARE TOO DRY AND DOESNT TASTE AS GOOD AS POULET LE BARON.

YOU GUYS GO TRY IT AND COME BACK TO ME AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT......

BYE FOR NOW :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back