CIVIC HB 1992 5spd Manual/Manuelle -$400 with winters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take some interior shots tomorow, but the drivers seat is torn on the left side, otherwise fairly clean for a 1992 winter beater.

Can provide some other seats from various other cars if you feel like making some custom mounts.

je te donne 300$ dans 21 semaine

For Sale -$400
1992 Honda Civic HB
Manual 5sp transmission
280,000km
Head gasket was changed at 277,000km

185/60/14 Champiro WT winter tires, bought them last winter brand new, im a full time student taking the train everyday so I really didn't drive on them much, like new. On CRX mags

Good summer tires, same size
I will include some 13" yokohama winter tires on 4x100rims with the car if so desired, they are also in good shape

New windshield this summer
Clarion Radio/CD player
New muffler as of this summer aswell

BAD Stuff:
The body is full of bumps and dings, its a true winter beater.

Small water leak on passenger side dash

Recently 2 or 3 times it has occured that the car stalled randomly when coming or leaving a stop, needed to wait about 10 minutes before it started again. I don't have time to diagnose the problem, its likely an faulty ignition module but I can't say for sure. Otherwise the car runs great and pulls hard :)

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

email/msn: mista_sparkol@hotmail.com
phone: (514)9098465 , leave a message, I usually cannot answer during the day.

I am free most evenings if you'd like to take come by, so just give me a call and set up a time.[/QUOTE]

je te donne 300$ dans 2
semaine

For Sale -$400
1992 Honda Civic HB
Manual 5sp transmission
280,000km
Head gasket was changed at 277,000km

185/60/14 Champiro WT winter tires, bought them last winter brand new, im a full time student taking the train everyday so I really didn't drive on them much, like new. On CRX mags

Good summer tires, same size
I will include some 13" yokohama winter tires on 4x100rims with the car if so desired, they are also in good shape

New windshield this summer
Clarion Radio/CD player
New muffler as of this summer aswell

BAD Stuff:
The body is full of bumps and dings, its a true winter beater.

Small water leak on passenger side dash

Recently 2 or 3 times it has occured that the car stalled randomly when coming or leaving a stop, needed to wait about 10 minutes before it started again. I don't have time to diagnose the problem, its likely an faulty ignition module but I can't say for sure. Otherwise the car runs great and pulls hard :)

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

email/msn: mista_sparkol@hotmail.com
phone: (514)9098465 , leave a message, I usually cannot answer during the day.

I am free most evenings if you'd like to take come by, so just give me a call and set up a time.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back