Official 2009 BMW Z4 pictures !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...y ont vraiment bien fait ça...reste à voir la motorisation je n'espère rien de moins que le moteur de la 335 ou la 135...et peut-être un modèle Xi :) ça serait parfait :)

Beautiful but I am only interested if they put a high reving engine on the ''M'' model and not the boring turbo engine found in the 135-335-535-X6.

I know the turbo engine can be tuned to 133930234343945777 horsepower and infinity torque but I am more interested in the feel-sound and driving pleasure provided by bringing an engine to redline.

Actually the S54 engine in the old M3 would still be quick enough. But the new 414HP V8 engine with an even higher redline would be sweet.

Anyways it looks amazing.

Actually the S54 engine in the old M3 would still be quick enough. But the new 414HP V8 engine with an even higher redline would be sweet.

That engine will be replaced by a turbo engine in future M cars, probably starting with the Z4M.

They have M Coupes, not Z4 M and there's absolutely nothing boring about the 3.0 litre twin turbo :)

They have M Coupes, not Z4 M and there's absolutely nothing boring about the 3.0 litre twin turbo :)

112_0605_04z+2007_bmw_m_roadster+rear_side_view.jpg

You fail.

Am I the only one who's not so sure about the look ? :dunno:

It kind of looks like a baby 6-Serie... but not really in a good way IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back